||nineteen||

JESSICA'S POV

I got out my phone and called Cameron.

"Hello?" -C

"Hey Cam, can you come pick me up?"-J

"What's wrong? I thought Shawn was with you?"-C

"It's a long story, but the car isn't starting and I need to call a tow truck but I need someone to pick me up.."-J

"Okay call the tow truck, I will be right there, where are you?" -C

"At the corner of Hazelburn and Quentin Rd"-J

"Okay see ya"-C

"Bye"-J

We both hun up and I called the tow truck right away.

Cam and the man showed up at pretty much the same time.

The man brought my car to a shop to get it fixed, sadly I have to wait a week for it to be fixed but at least its repairable..

"So what happened?" Cam asked.

"Well Shawn asked if me and you were together, like before me and him started dating.." I said

"Oh.. And.." He said

"Well I said that you were my first kiss, but when he put two and two together he realized that when me and you kissed, that same day me and Shawn started dating.. He wasn't too happy about that clearly" I explained.

"It's not that big a deal" he shrugged.
"Well where did he go anyways?" Cameron asked.

"Your house" I said

"That's why Nash didn't let me go home I'm guessing." He said

"Can you just drive me home?" I asked politely

He nodded his head silently.

We drove home in silence. I had millions of thoughts running through my head but I couldn't keep up with them.

We got to my house and Cameron parked his car on the driveway.
"Are you sure you are going to be okay?" He asked

"Yea" I said

"Okay call me if you need anything." He said

I gave him a quick hug and then I went in to the house.

When I got home I just got dressed in to sweats and I laid in bed all day watching typical Chick Flicks.

CAMERONS POV

I drove back home. I pulled in to the driveway and knocked on the door, waiting for Nash to open it.

Finally he opened it.
"Cam, I don't think you should come in" he said

"Why?" I asked

"Because.." He trailed off looking behind him.

"Because Shawn is here and because I just brought his girlfriend home after her car broke down, but she was to afraid to call him? Is that why?" I said raising my voice.

"It's my house too." I said walking in.

I went in to the kitchen and got a glass of water.

I walked in to the living room? Shawn and Nash were sitting on the two couches.

Shawn stood up when I walked in.

"I SWEAR IF YOU EVEN LAYED A FINGER ON MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ARE DEAD" he said clenching his fists as well as his jaw.

"I didn't do anything, I just drove her home because her car broke down, and she was too scared to call you.." I said trying not to pick a fight.

"Nothing happened?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing" I said defensively.

"Guys just calm down" Nash said

"You know what I should be upset. You made out with my girlfriend the day we started dating.." Shawn said emphasizing the my.

"Technically she wasn't taken because you started dating after.." I said

"Well she is mine now, and she loves me."

"Well if she loves you so much then why is she so scared to talk to you?" I said

"You know what?" He yelled.

I have never seen Shawn so angry.

"OH AND BY THE WAY I KISSED HER GOODBYE AND SHE DIDNT RESIST SO FUCK YOU SHAWN" I yelled at the top on my lungs.

"YOU ASSHOLE! YOU EVEN KNEW THAT WE WERE TOGETHER YOU DICK HEAD!" Shawn yelled.

"Well she said she wants me to go over tonight so you better not barge in.." I said walking up to my room locking the door.

I heard Nash calming Shawn downstairs. What was I going to do about it?

I don't know why I lied but it was in the heat of the moment,
I think I may have just lost the girl of my dreams.. Forever.

SHAWNS POV

"Nash.. I need to leave before I rip his head off." I said

"Bro go to Jack and Jacks they are your last hope" he said

"Alright, thanks bro" I said giving him a bro shake.

"Good luck" he said

"Do you think Cam was lying?" I asked

"Honestly I have no clue.." He answered, he was being serious too.

I walked out and called a cab. I got in and told them the address.

In the car I called Jack just to make sure it was okay, they said I could spend the night thank gosh.

When I arrived I walked in. By the time I got there it was 10:00pm.

I went right to bed. It was a kinda harsh day, that I'm not proud of.