||seventeen||

JESSICA'S POV

"Jess would you.. Move in with me?" He asked

"Yes!" I said and I hugged him again.

After talking with everyone for about an hour me and shawn were left alone.

"So what's up with this random house?" I asked him

"This is our house.." He said with a smile.

"Ohh that makes sense" I giggled

"Shawn you do know what this means? You know living alone in our own house?" I said with a smirk.

"Jess, I'm sorry but I'm not ready for.. You know. S-E-X." He said

"SHAWN I MEANT THIS MEANS WE GET TO GO TO IKEA. You and your dirty mind.." I laughed

"Ohh... That makes sense" he said

We drove to Ikea and picked up some furniture for the house. When we got back we assembled it.

"Shawn were done!" I said screwing in the last screw of our kitchen table.

"Finally" he said

He ran up to me and picked my up by my waist and put me over his shoulder. He walked up stairs and threw me on the couch.

"Thanks" I said sounding exhausted.

"I love you" he said laying down beside me.
"Shawn I'm gonna fall of this couch" I said trying to hold on to him.

He was trying to cuddle with me but I was actually going to fall off the couch.

"Shawn!" I yelled as I fell on back back to the ground. My legs still on the couch wrapped in Shawn's.

Shawn started laughing.

"I'm breaking up with you" I said with a sarcastic smile

"No" he said trying to pull me up but he feel on top of me instead.

"Oh gosh now I broke my girlfriend" he said

"I like being able to call you my girlfriend.." He said "You know that? GURLFRANNNDD" He said in a valley girl voice.

"Really Shawn" I said

"I love you Jess, we'll do it all ,everything on our own. We don't need anything, or anyone. If I lie here, if I just lay here would you lie with me and just forget the world? I don't quite know, how to say how I feel. I love you, Those three words are said to much, but not enough. If I just lay here, would you with me and just forget the world. Forget what we're told before we get to old, show me a garden that's bursting in to life." He sang to me.

"That perfectly describes my life right now you know that" he added

"Shawn that's my favourite song" I said

"It's a great song, but you're better" he said

Corny.

He leaned his forehead on mine and we kissed. This kids was like our very first kiss.

It actually felt like it had some sort of meaning.

"Shawn we came to say good-bye we are going back home. But nobody answered the do-" his dad said but stopped as he opened the bedroom door.

"Oh, I'm ugh. SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES" his dad yelled and shawn jumped off me, and went to his dad. Oh god.

SHAWN POV

I'm not going to lie, me and Jess were making out a bit. But nothing further.

"SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES" my dad said.
Whenever he calls me by my first name. Nothing will turn out well.

I got off Jessica. See that's why It looked so bad.

I walked to my dad, I shot Jess a look and my dad slammed the door behind me.

"Shawn now we don't need any girls getting pregnant at this age!" He said.

"Dad I swear nothing was going to happen.." I said

"This is what I was afraid of.." He said

"What?" I asked

"You are 18. I know you have your urges. I was 18 once too. Just if you do something be prepared for the consequences to follow." He said to me

"Dad, she won't let me touch her. You don't have to worry about it." I said

"Well I'm just saying. If in the next 9-10 months I get a phone call about a baby Raul Mendes I will be very disappointed. But no matter what we still love you." My dad said.

I gave my dad a hug and he walked out.

I walked back in the room.

"Jessi-" I didn't even finish talking.

"No Shawn don't explain I'll grab my stuff" she said grabbing her bag.

"Jess why would you do that" I asked her

"Because I'm not allowed to live here" she said with a huge sad face.

"No my dad didn't get mad it's fine!" I said pulling her in to a hug.

"But he seemed so upset! What did he say?" She asked me slightly pulling out of the hug.

"Basically, he said if we have a kid in the next year we need to name it Raul" I laughed

"Oh you had that talk" she said

"Well, yea but like. Not happening." I re-assured her

"You sound like I want it to happen. I'm 18 I don't want people to start a show '18 and Pregnant" she said making me laugh.

"This is gonna be fun" she said

"Really fun" I said