||six||

JESSICA'S POV

We walked out of Shawn's room and everyone was sitting on the couches on their phones.

"Oh guys we were going to go to the roller coaster park now did you want to come, or did you have other plans?" Matt asked us.

I looked at Shawn, I could tell that he really wanted to go, but he promised me that he would take me out.

"Yea sure!" I said

Shawn looked at me and gave me the biggest hug. Then he whispered in my ear, "I promise when we go to my hometown tomorrow, I will make it up to you!"

I just nodded and smiled.

Not long after, Cam walked in again from wherever the heck he went.

We went down the stairs and through the back of the hotel to get in to the van.

Magcon had a special van that drove around all the guys.

I sat in between Shawn and Matt. It was really squishy, but I leaned on Shawn the whole time, and we played with each others fingers

"So are you two a thing now?" Matt asked.

Me and Shawn both looked at each other and nodded.

"Yea.." I said and Shawn have me a peck on the lips.

"I ship it!" Taylor yelled

Then all I could see from the corner of my eye was Cameron, giving Shawn a death stare.

"Guys, I'm going home tomorrow with Jess for Thanksgiving, so I'm not going to be able to hang out with you for the next couple days." Shawn said.

"NO SHAWNY POO!" Taylor yelled reaching out for Shawn's hand.

We all laughed.

Finally we got to the park. Once again we had to be escorted to the back of the park.

Then eventually they shit down the park and we were the only ones there.

"Okay so I'm thinking we just get the fallossal raptor coaster out of the way." Matt said looking at a map of the park.

"What's that" I asked curiously

"The biggest roller coaster in the world. " Hayes said, knowing about my fear. Of roller coasters.

"Shawn I don't like roller coasters" I said locking fingers with his and whispering in his ear.

"Trust me I will be there to hold your hand the whole time" he said giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Okay, fine just for you. In exchange for one thing." I said

"Oh gosh.. What?" He replied

"A piggy back ride!" I yelled

"Okay jump" shawn said stopping and bending down in front of me.

I jumped on his back

successfully, and literally rode Shawn the whole way to the ride. I'm not going to lie, it was really fun!

As we approached the ride I began seeing the the big drop of the ride.

"Holy shawn" is all I could manage to say.

"Jess just trust me" he said to me.

"Okay I have to let you down now we have to get on" he said putting my down.

"Shawn I don't think you understand I'm actually so scared" I explained.

"Just get in and get buckled in and I will be right beside you okay?" he said taking my hand