||three||

CAMERONS POV

I heard yelling from the inside of the closet, and honestly I was fricken upset.

Jess and I literally just went on a date and she's already with Carter.. Talk about these hoes ain't loyal..

But then yelling wasn't the only thing I heard. I heard a Big Bang, and then crying trailed on after.

I heard a big "ouch!" and I ran to the door and opened it.

Down came Jessica, and Carter fell down after her.

"Hey what's wrong" I said helping her up. She looked around with tears running down her face and everyone was laughing.

She just ran right out the door, saying nothing.

"Carter what the hell did you do" I said turning to him.

"Nothing I was just doing the dare.." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Dude she hasn't even had her first kiss.. What makes you think she wants to make-out with you?" Nash said to Carter

"Fuck..." Carter said "well guess she hates me now" Carter said

"Nash where do you think she went?" I asked him.

"Home.." He trailed off

"Okay I will be back." I said

I went outside and called Mahogany. I figured since she is a girl she could probably help me with this.

"Hello"

"Hey mahogany, I need help with girls"

"FINALLY!" she yelled

"Haha, so Carter just like tried to make out with her and she hadn't had he first kiss yet.. She's crying.. Don't know what to do.. Any ideas?"

"I would say just go see how she is, don't force anything."

"Okay thanks" I said

"No problem Cam"

I walked over to Jessica's house, and knocked on the door.

No answer.

I tried turning the door handle, it's open.

I felt bad just walking in but I needed to see her.

I knocked on what I assumed was her bedroom door. I opened the door slightly to find Jessica just sitting on the floor crying looking through pictures.

I said nothing I just went and sat beside her and I pulled her in to a hug.

"It's okay" I said to her running my hand up and down her's.

"This is my mom, and my dad" she said to pointing to one of the pictures

"They look like amazing people" I said to her

"They were."

"Jess, I'm sorry about what happend bef-" I didn't even get to finish what I was saying because she kissed me. I immediately felt sparks flying.

It felt like we were just sitting there kissing for hours.. But in reality it was like 2 minutes.

She quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry" she said

"No. I'm glad it happened." I said pushing her hair out of her face.

"Cameron that was my first kiss.." she said to me