||one||

JESSICA'S POV

I sat on my bed watching TV, when my phone buzzed. Rolled over and grabbed it to see a text from Hayes.

Please come over:( -Hayes Hamburger

Hayessssss im in mid gossip girl mode -Jessica

Please -Hayes Hamburger

I crawled out of my window and on to my roof jumping on to hayes'. Me and Hayes have lived beside each other our whole lives, I'm 17turning 18 and Hayes is turning 15.

Hayes skipped a couple grades though so he is in my school. Just one grade below mine.

I hop in to Hayes' room. "What do you wan-- NASH!" I yell.

I haven't seen Nash in ages. He has been on this random tour with his friends.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I MISSED YOU" I said tightening the grip.

"I missed you too." He said smiling down at me.

"So I was wondering, since tomorrow's the last day of school, we could ditch and hang out with my friends?" Nash asked me

"Ya, but are your friends like snotty little idiots?" I asked

"No" Nash smiled with a giggle.

"Okay then I'm sleeping over!" I said

I went in to Nash's room and snuggled in to his bed.

Not even bothering going to get pyjamas.

NASH'S POV

I haven't seen Jess in so long, and all she wants to do is sleep? Typical.

I have liked Jessica for a while now, and when I had to leave I was scared that she would find a boyfriend or something, but she didn't. Wink wink.

Jessica decided that she was sleeping over at my house, so she walked out of Hayes' room, assumingly going in to mine.

It's not like it's the first time she has done this, but I still get butterflies that she is in my bed.

I walk in to my room to find a sleepy Jess all cuddled up in my bed. Her glasses still on. My mom doesn't really care if I sleep with her, we had sleepovers all the time when we were younger.

Plus we are nothing more than friends... Yet.

I got in the covers beside her, and she woke up. "Sorry" I said

"It's okay nashy poo" she said pulling me in to a hug and tangling our legs.

"Goodnight" I said kissing her in the cheek

"Ew Nash you have coodies!" She yelled but I covered her mouth

"Shh your gonna wake everyone up!" I silently yelled

"Goodnight nashy poo" she said

"Night ugly poo" I wrapping my arms around her.

next morning-----

I woke up, at about 10:00am, and I woke up Jess aswell.

"Hey shit head wake up!" I yelled and I pushed her off my bed.

"Ow" she whined, with reason.

"Nash that actually hurt a lot" she said with a giggle

"Oops" I smirked helping her up.