||seven||

JESSICAS POV

Shawn and I woke up at 6:00am, and we left for the airport at about 6:30am.

We went through customs, and security and then boarded our plane.

Luckily, since Shawn got us first class no fans were aloud to come see us, and we also had the whole row to ourselves.

"I'm so excited for you to meet my family! They are going to love you" Shawn said taking my hand and jumping up and down in his seat.

"Excuse me sir, but people are trying to sleep." The flight attendant came up to us and rolled her eyes.

I giggled as she walked back.

"Real talk. Shawn I don't mean to bring your mood down, but I haven't been in a family setting in so long. I'm really scared." I said to him

"Trust me, it will be fine" he said with that smile that makes you just want to die.

The rest of the plane ride I ended up falling asleep on Shawn.
--
I was woken up by Shawn shaking me.

"We're here" he said with a smile once again, geez this boy must be really excited.

I got my bags out of the over head compartment.

When we walked out of the customs area again we looked around and finally Shawn spotted his dad with a sign that said "Shawn and Jessica" on it.

It was really cute to be honest. Shawn ran up to his dad, dropped his bags and hugged him.

His dad almost started crying.

Then Shawn stepped back and put his hand on my back. "Dad this is Jessica, Jess this is my dad, Manny"

"Nice to meet you Manny" I said holding out my hand but he declined and just gave me a hug.

"Welcome to the family" he said.

Family? Sounded nice.

We went in to his dad's truck Shawn sat in the back with me, even though I told him to sit in the front.

"So Jessica, Shawn tells me that you have a sister that lives here?" He asked me

"Yea, she lives somewhere just outside of Toronto, I'm no sure where though" I said

"Oh, well maybe you can look her up in the phone book and visit her" he said.

"Yea we can visit her tomorrow maybe?" Shawn said

"Yup" I said

My sister was not the best sister, she literally just left when my parents died. She was only 16 when she came here, no money, unless the five dollar allowance counts. She was never there for me when I needed her so I'm really nervous that she won't even know who I am.

We pulled in to the driveway of his house, it wasnt huge but it was cute. I got out of the car and we were greeted by Aaliyah, Shawns sister.

"Finally I have an older sister!" She yelled and she ran up to hug me. "Im Aaliyah" she said

"Shawn has told me a lot about you, I'm Jessica" I said with a smile and i hugged her

Then she randomly ran inside screaming. "How old did you say she was again?" I asked Shawn.

"11" he said. "Oh then the hyperness makes sense" i said.

We walked inside his house. I put my bags down at the front door, and Shawn led me to his kitchen, where his mom was, cooking.

"Mom" he said and he gave her a big hug.

"This is Jessica" He said.

She gave me a really weird look. Crap she hates me.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE! OH SHAWNY YOU'RE SO LUCKY!" She said and she gave me a big hug aswell.

"Mom really.." he said and he began blushing. I couldnt help but smile.

"Shawn show her to the guest room so she can put her bags there" his mom said

SHAWNS POV

Im not going to lie, im a little pissed off that my mom said 'guest room'. "Jess, you can go up to my room its the second one on the left right at the end of the hall." I told her and she went.

"Mom, cant she sleep in my room" I asked her.

"Shawn you guys are only 18.." she said with a stern voice.

"Mom, nothings going to happen. She isnt like that" I pointed out

"Fine. But if me or your father find you pulling anything behind our backs, shes in the guest room." My mom agreed.

I walked up to my room, and Jess wasnt in there. I heard crying from the bathroom, so I walk to the door and find Jessica curled up in a ball on the floor just crying, not balling, but crying.

I went and hugged her. "Jess whats wrong" I said.

Then I knew immediatly why. In her hand was a picture of her, her sister, and her parents.

"Shawn, seeing the way your family is, makes me remeber what its like to have a family, to be loved." she said leaning her head on my chest.

"I love you. I will always be here, and I will never, never. Leave you" I said.

She hugged me and we just sat on the floor for 20 minutes straight until I realized that she was sleeping on me. Silly girl.