* n i n e t e e n *

"What do you mean?" I ask worried.

"Laura, I got an acting job. And I can send you money back for your expenses, but the only catch is...its in Miami." She said slowly.

"I'm... Im so happy for you" I say slowly before hugging her. She was finally going to follow her heart and dreams and chases them, even if it led her to Miami

^^^^^^^^^^^~^^^^^^^^^^^

Vanessa has already left for Miami, and I was packing to go to the Lynch's house.

Ross was here to help me and he brought all my suitcases, such a babe.

"Our house may be huge, Marano, but we only have three rooms. So very sadly you'll be sharing Celeste's room."

"Aww, I would've loved sharing with you" I said flirtatiously biting my lip and leaning in close to him.

"Pukes" said a pink stylishly dressed Celeste.

"Were gonna have a blast rather you like it or not. Well be buying you a mattress, until then we have to share a bed." She squeled, "I'm so excited!!"

"Me too, how did you get your parents to agree?"

"It wasn't too hard. For the fact they're hardly home" he replied.

My heart drops and I tears slowly go down my face.

"Laura? What's wrong?" Ross asked softly, Celeste came closer to me with worry.

"My...my family is torn apart. I don't have anyone, I had to move in with my boyfriend and best friend. I'm sorry, I just...need space" I say before walking away, why was I being so dramatic and ungrateful? I hate myself.

I lean against the wall. Celeste comes and sits with me.

"Do you hear me?" She asked softly,

"Yes" I replied.

"You can talk"

"Yes..." I reply confused.

"Can you see me?" She asked.

"Yes" I look at her.

"Can you walk?" I look down at my strong legs. "Yes"

"Are you heathy?"

"Yes."

"Laura, my point of all of this is look at your blessings, you can see and hear and talk and walk and you have health and food and water, people can't even get these things, you're lucky." She said. I wanted to cry. Her words were beautiful.

"Thank you so much, you're right, things aren't perfect but I'm getting along. I love you" I say hugging her.