Chapter 28

This story is going to end soon I think ): Maybe thirty chapters? There's not gonna be much drama in the last two, I'm just trying to wrap things up.

The months went on, until June came. The last month of school. I was pretty popular now but its not like I even cared anymore, all that's been on my mind was leaving Ross for college. We were going to seperate schools, two hours away from each other.

I woke up June first in his arms, it was a Saturday so I had time to just lay there with him. I looked up at him, feeling butterflies at his strong arm on my bare stomach. Five minutes later, I decided to brush my teeth. Cant have morning breath.

Once I got out of the bathroom, I smirked as I thought of a plan.

I jumped on top of Ross screaming as I did so. His eyes shot open to meet mine, only Inches away from his face and I have either leg on each side of his torso.

"Hi" I say with a bright smile.

He put his hands on the back off my neck before pulling me down, connecting our lips.

He didn't even have morning breath.

The kiss depended, and his hands landed on my small but. Ugh why did it have to be so small?!

Our kiss deepened more, our tongues fighting for dominance and he won before we pulled away for air.

"I love you so much, beautiful. I can't wait for the days where we'll wake up like this everyday, only interrupted by little Ross and Laura Jr's." He whispered against my lips. His words only made me want him more.

I run a hand through his hair, "I love you so fucking much." I whisper before crashing our lips together again, his hands rome under my shirt, rubbing my back in soothing circles, his touch wakened up exciting feelings I never knew existed until I met him.

He flipped us over so he was on top of me, his lips found there way to my neck, to my collar bone.

"Ross," I groan as my breathing becomes rapid.

"Can I take this off?" He asks referring to my shirt. I nod sloppily before he pulls it off, almost ripping it. He growls as he sees my bra less chest.

He gets up for a second, I give out a disappointed noise until I see hes just locking the door.

He hungrily attacks my lips again, My hands fist the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up revealing his toned chest.

He kisses my chest, before making his way to my stomach, kissing down until he gets to my pajama shorts. He looks at me as if asking for approval, which I frantically nod to.

He pulls down my shorts, my under wear come next.

"Fuck, you're so perfect." He growls as he takes in my body, making me feel slightly insecure.

"I'm sure you're perfect but you just have so many damn cloths on" I whisper in his ear, before flipping him over and taking control.

We spent the rest of the morning love-making. Thank goodness Celeste wasn't here.

--

knock knock knock

the abrupt knocking on Ross's door woke me up, I shot straight up and looked down.

Oh..right.

"LAURA! ROSS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!" Celeste yells.

I pull the sheets up to cover my chest before punching Ross.

"Get the hell up!" I yell, He grumbles before his arm moves up and slaps me.

"Five more minutes, mommy" He groans,without opening his eyes

shit shit shit

I quickly slip on my cloths and tie my hair back, feeling most uncomfy down there but ignoring it.

I open the door and plaster a fake smile on my lips.

"Well, hello there Celeste." I say casually, not opening the door enough for her to see Ross.

"Where is Ross? And why was the door locked?!" She yells.

Gosh, wouldn't she care to know.

"Ross is asleep, shhh you'll wake him" I whisper.

"Tell Ross no more locking his door." She warns.

"I'll give him the message, I'll even tell him it's from his mother" I mutter before shutting the door in her face

I jump on top of Ross, before slapping him repeaditly

His eyes slowly open, and he smiles when he sees me.

"Well hello there gorge-"

"We almost got caught from Celeste!" I whisper yell.

"Oooh, Thats why you're wearing clothes. Wanna take em off again?" He says with a wink.

As pleasant as that sounds..

"Ya and your sister totally don't get suspicious, now get up! I'm going to go take a shower."

"Can I join?"

I think for a moment.

"Fine." I say with a blush.

WELLLLLL THIS HAPPENED. Hope you enjoyed, was this too much?