• t w e n t y o n e •

do you guys want caini to be in the next chapter? please reply to this!(:

"Okay, so Laura. I think you're ready to sit at the popular table now" Ross said as we ate dinner which consisted off pasta and apple cider.

"Really? Am I even popular yet?"

"Yes! O M G ! Take Brittany's spot!" Celeste exclaims.

"No way! She'll kill me,"

"Do it!" Celeste and Ross said.

"Nope"

Ross leaned in closer and kissed my neck, then my jaw and then my lips.

Holy Lord of chicken nuggets

"Do it," He whispered in my ear.

"Fine, but you have to kiss me like that again some other time"

"Okay. Ew. Bye" Celeste says before bringing her empty plate and glass to the sink.

"Come along, Laura. Let's go find ourselves and outfit for school tomorrow" Celeste called excitedly

"I'll see you later, Rossy Possy" I say giving him a quick kiss before walking upstairs with Celeste.

"You and my brother are so ew" She complained.

"Maybe you're just jealous because you can't find one guy who will like you" I joke, she gasps and slaps my arm.

We look through all our cloths.

"Hm..I think... This skirt with this shirt tucked in" she said pulling out a white flowly shirt and a short skirt that was blue and had little stars on it. (outfit on top)

After that we both snuggle into her bed waiting for sleep to come.

I rather be sleeping with Ross.

Just sleeping though.

Twenty minutes later Celeste is snoring, so I gently open the sheets and get out.

I walk to Ross's room to see him laying down.

"psst" I whisper. "Are you asleep?"

"No" he whispered back.

"Can I..sleep with you?"

"Come in"

I smile before jumping in bed next to him. He chuckles as he wraps he lays down and wraps an arm around me, I read my head on his chest and wrap my arm around him.

My own Ross Lynch pillow.

--------

"Laura!" I heard someone yell, I sleepily open my eyes

"There you are! Why did you come here?!" She yells.

"She wanted to sleep with her bae" Ross said tightening his grip on me.

"Did you guys have sex?!"

"No! what makes you even think that?"

"Your shirt is ridden up and youre in your underwear and Ross is shirtless!"

"I sleep in only my underwear, you know that! And even if we did have sex why would you care?! I'm seventeen and you're not my mom." I say getting up and storming out the room.

"You're a bitch, you know that?" I hear Ross ask Celeste.

I go to the bathroom and undress before wrapping my hair in a bun and turning on the shower.

Who does she think she is yelling at me like that?! If me and Ross had sex - which we didn't ! Why would she care?! Ugh!

---

On the car ride to school Ross and I sat in the back while Celeste drove in silence.

"Are you okay?" Ross asks taking my hand.

"Yeah" I simply respond.

"I really like your outfit today. But it would look better on the floor." He flirted. I cover my face as I blush.

"Rosssss!" I warn slapping his arm.

-------

I'm so sorry for all the fillers, you guys know I just came back so it'll take a while for me to get in the swings of things again.

Thank you so much for the support and make sure to answer the question at the top!

love ya!

malak.