• s i x t e e n •

I shall now do a/ns at the end because YALL KNOW I MESS UP HERE SOMEHOW.

Laura-

Ross and I walk into school together. Everyone's eyes are on us. I never knew these moments were real, and not just a movies.

"So Laura, I need to talk to you" ross said.

"Oh no, are we breaking up already?" I ask worried. He laughed, "No, silly willy, you haven't sung in a while. We should set you up a mini concert. It can be for a charity, and I'll sing there too, and Raini can, and whoever else wants to do something, it can be amazing and..." He looked up at me.

"I sorta trailed off a bit there, huh?"_ he asked, I giggled, he is too cute.

"No! I love the idea baby" I immediately get  embarrassed , I CALLED HIM BABY. He blushed. "Thanks BABE" He replied just as the bell rang, he swung his arm around my shoulder as we strolled to English class.

"you guys are TOO CUTE I SHIP IT MY OTP CAN I HAVE A PIC WITH YOU GUYS AGSKAKS" some girl said.

"I don't know, can you?" Lauras geeky side spoke, the girl giggled.

"I'm sorry, may I?" She asked, Laura smiled brightly and nodded as we took a picture with her before walking in the class.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ross-

It was now Drama, which I sadly don't have with Laura because she chose music, but I happen to have it with Brittany.

"Hey Rossy" speak of the devil.

"What do you want?"

"You got over me so quickly, how did that happen?"

"Uh I don't know, I met someone better than you?"

"Laura Marano is not better than me" Brittany said leaning in close to me.

"She just wants you for her money and popularity. Its all you have to offer, Ross."

I was angry. Very angry.

"Brittany, Laura doesn't need money anyway, but sadly, all the money in the WORLD wouldn't be enough to fix..." I say looking her up and down with disgust. "That" I finish.

"OOOOO YOU GONNA NEED SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN" someone said.

"Shut up. All of you. One day, Ross. You'll regret it. You've gone too far with your little games. You get a girl and try to make her seem "pretty" and popular so she can steal my place, aww babe, so cute." She whispered evily, a bit too close to me.

"Your breath smells like ass" I say, before backing up from that skank.

•°•°•°• l u n c h °•°•°•°•

-to be continued-

---------------

Um...idek. I liked this, I felt like burning Brittany lmao. So I wanted to address something, I made Celeste CELESTE, I did not want Rydel in my story, I already have Raini and Calum as their best friends, I didn't want Rydel I wanted something different so leave me alone.

And I wanted to continue the next part separate so in the next chapter, they'll plan out the little fundraiser thing and Laura will talk to Vanessa.

PAHLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE LAURA AND VANESSA THING WHAT.SHOULD.BE.IN.THE.BOX IDK