• t w o •

• r o s s •

you

have

got

to

be

kidding

me.

Why do I have to go? Only the sluts should go, and who the hell is Laura Marano? What did she do? I'm not sure, I've been in the boys bathroom crying for about ten minutes.

YEA boys cry too.

I wash my face and hed to the office, their they are- the threesome, then there's another girl sitting in the corner, looking scared, she looked at me and smiled a shy, cute smile.

"Fantastic, Everyone is here." Mrs Brooks said, sarcastically may I add.

"Do you have any idea why you're here?" She asks us.

"Well I'd like to hear the story" She said intertwining her fingers together and looking at us.

Laura raised her hand.

"Yes, Ms Marano?" She asked.

"So.. Uhm, Ross broke up with Brittany, and she...uh... didn't take it so well- "

"I took it perfectly, thank you" Brittany interrupted.

"MISS ANDERSON" the principal warned.

"Continue," She said to Laura.

"So, she...admitted she cheated on Ross with his two "best friends" and she said um... some pretty mean things" Laura said shaky, I still have no idea what she's doing here though.

"And Ross ran away, hurt"

"After calling us sluts," Brittany said, shooting me a glare, Mrs Brooks shot her one and she zipped up.

"Were you hurt Ross?" Mrs Brooks asked me. I slowly nodded looking down.

"Whimp" Brittany whispered.

"And explain to all of us why you're here, miss marano" She said.

"I-I dumped ranch of them" She said.

"and called me a slut and said to Chad and Cory that they should take care of their eyes because it's the only balls they had!" Brittany made sure to add.

I smiled at Laura, trying to hold in a laugh. shy yet fiesty, nice.

"Is that True?" Mrs Brooks asked.

"Y-Yeah" Laura stutterd.

"Laura, Ross, Brittany detention for all of you, foul language shall not be tolerated in this school, as for you, Cory and Chad, I have something else in mind, community work for a week. Doing that to your best friend is not okay!" She said, after we got our slips we all walked away.

"Um Laura?" I say, she turns to me.

"Why did you do those things?" I ask.

"For you, even though I hardly have known you and stuff but... it must've hurt like a bullet, and I don't know what got into me but... yea!" She says smiling all cute like. I smile back at her.

"I like your smile" I say.

"And thanks"I add, laughing a little at the blushing girl.

"Oh thank you, But I could go on and on about how attractive you ar-" She gasps, blushes and quickly covers her mouth.She walks away fast from the scene. I laugh, something about her makes me so happy.

"OH AND LAURA!" I call, she turns around.

"NICE BALL JOKE!" I say, she giggles and runs off.

Well there's someone I'm looking forward to seeing in detention, someone I'm not very much looking forward to see- Brittany

second chapter updated again WHAT WHAATT ahaha comment and vote guyzz