Epilogue

WOAH,i can not believe this is the EPILOGUE of PP. Even though I found this book very amateur, thank you for all your love and support. It's always made me smile a little brighter. I might also a bonus Chapter, would you guys like that? Like maybe I can fast foward five years.

That reminds me, who else cried during the Austin & Ally finale? Gosh, I was LITERALLY sobbing. Literally.

Me and Ross, and well - everyone else graduated high-school not long after Ross gave me the promise ring. We realized that popularity in high school didn't matter. We're all going in different directions, now. But I couldn't thank the blonde bimbo enough.

I mean, she brought me and Ross together.

As for Calum and Raini..well..I'm not so sure yet. We'd have to wait a little longer to find out about that.

Although I do see something between Celeste and Calum.

Vanessa came back, and I couldn't be happier. She saw the ring on my finger and we talked about Ross for hours. Not that I minded, I could talk about him forever.

It was then I began feeling as if everything was looking up for the better. Sure, I now was only 20 but everything looked so bright from here. I had my best friends, sisters and the love of my life beside me.

And the best part about it all?  Ross Shor Lynch proposed to me. It wasn't as romantic as all my fantasies.

I mean, come on. He put the ring in my cupcake and didnt mention anything until I was choking on a ring of silver with a large diamond on it.

I still said yes. While choking on tears. Happy tears. Just kidding, I was still mid way coughing over that whole cupcake incident.

So now, I today would like to show you this moment in time; me in my fancy overly priced white lace dress (lingerie Raini and Celeste forced me in, underneath.) My now all brown hair was done in an up-do, flowers pin my hair as my veil flows elegantly down my back.

I smile up at my Ross as he takes my hand with the engagement ring.

"Goodbye, Marano." He said, sliding off the engagement ring.

"Hello, Lynch." He said, sliding on the wedding ring.

Ross Shor Lynch. That cheeseball. My cheeseball.

I didn't waste time before kissing him, not wanting to put on too much of a show as the audience cheered.

"Hm, Laura Lynch. I love the sound of that." I mumble against his lips.

"And I love you." He replied.

------

Achem. I am emotional. I can't believe that I, Malak finished this. Through all my laziness, your encouragement has pushed me through. So thank you all, and I hope this book wasn't too bad aha.