Chapter 30

Achem..sorry for not updating in months.

"What about this dress?" I ask holding up one.

"Nah, too formal."

"This one?"

"Ew, Laura. Why do you even own that!"

I sigh audibly, "This one?!" I ask holding up a royal blue dress.

"Oh! It's perfect!" She said. I smile in relief.

"Okay, okay. Let me do your hair and makeup" Celeste says.

Ahe straightens my now longer ombre hair before putting dangly silver earings in my ear. She puts concealer on a few marks, contours my face, adds winged eyeliner and finally, a classic red lip.

"Oh! You look so amazing! Ross is going to die!"

I blush, "Thanks."

"Now put these on and go!" She says pointing to some heels.

--------

Ten minutes later, the door bell rings. Celeste opens the door to reveal a Ross with roses in his hand.

I smile "You live here, idiot." I say taking the flowers, feeling my insides churn.

"Laura..you look.." He begins.

"Hot? I know, you can thank me."

"Hot? Sure. But I was thinking more along the lines of beautiful and stunning." He leans his forehead against mine. "But hot works too."

Can I cry.

"Thank you..you look great, Ross."

"Only for you, Princess."

"Okay! Get out of here you cheese balls!" Celeste groans, sitting on the couch with ice cream and other snacks, turning Netflix on.

Ross took my hand and lead me outside.

"Before the night begins, I wanted to give you something." He said pulling out a velvet box.

My heart begins to speed up. "Dont worry its not a wedding ring. It's.. a promise ring. It's a promise that one day when the time is right I'll propose. Laura..you're the love of my life. And i sure hope Im yours." He lets out a small chuckle and I cover my mouth as tears threaten to fall. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I could never do that with anyone else." He opens the velvet box to reveal two silver bands. He takes one and slips it on his finger, and I take the other and slip it on his.

"I love you." I say, never meaning it more.

"And I love you." He replies, not wasting anymore time before lightly pushing me against the door and pulling his lips towards mine, My arms wrap around his neck before pulling at his hair.

"I can hear you two!" Celeste says. We pull away breathless and chuckling.

"You have red lipstick on your lip." I say laughing while rubbing it off his lips.

"Hmm..I think I like this shade. Can I have more?" He asks. I slap his arm. "Let's get going you cheeseball."

--------

So this is the last chap. Coming soon will be the epilogue where I will ATTEMPT to tie loose ends.

Thank you everyone for reading. Love you guys.