• f o u r t e e n •

Um hii its been about five days? Yeaaa....I'm not good at updating. Thanks for 1k omgomg. The other chapter sucked as I read it....sorry y'all.

Laura-

I had my ear phones in and was jamming out to music in my room.

"Wait, no ones here!" I suddenly remembered. I took off my ear phones and put it on speaker, very very loudly.

"OH WONT YOU- STAY WITH ME!? CAUSE YOU'RE ALLL I NEED " I sang along as I danced randomly around the room.

"THIS AIN'T LOVE ITS CLEAR TO SEEE BUT DARLING....STAYYYY WITH MEEE OHOHOHHHHHOHOHOHHHHH!!!!!"

*bang bang*

It was the door. I quickly shut off my phone and walked downstairs.

I looked through the peep hole before opening the door.

"Laura!" Vanessa said. I glared at her.

"Back so soon, Vanessa?" I asked harshly.

"I'm sorry... "

"For what? I actually enjoyed the house alone"

"Um..."

" I know who you are and I know what you're doing."

"Laura.. Please, you don't."

"You can leave"

"You can't make me"

"I can and will."

"I'm your sister why would you wanna do that"

"You're not my sister." Was all I said before walking away, holding back tears.

Vanessa-

I was in shock

Utter shock.

I walked up into my room. It was completely clean...my heart rate sped up as I looked under my bed.

"Shit" I say as I see the box is gone.

---------
Guys I'm a fucking idiot. I've been having this chapter done for ALMOST A MONTH BUT I FORGOT TO UPLOAD IT. I'll upload this now, the chapter fifteen will come like tomorrow. I'm too lazy to take out the top so please excuse.