• t w e l v e •

So Its like 12:37 as i write AND SCHOOL TOMORROW but idrc so ya guys HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT LOVE U ALL OK

Laura-

I silently sit at my piano, mumbling random songs as I play around with the keys.

Its been a week sense the talent show, I won second place, behind a young girl who plays five instruments at once while singing amazingly, and in front of Brittany, who got third, not sure how, but yeah

Vanessa is still gone, I just...don't know. Having a torn a part family affects me even though I have AMAZING friends. I envy people with tight families.

I lean my head down and silently cry, quite a hobby of mine now a days.

Life isn't perfect FOR ANYONE. And ITS NO FAIR A LOT and I just DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I quickly dress up in just sweats and a purple sweater and leave my hair down. I walk over to the Lynch house and knock on there door.

Celeste answers, "Laura? Whats wrong?!" She asks as I envelope her in a hug.

I sob and sob, letting it all out.

"I HAVE NO FAMILY!"

"What?"

"Laura?!" Ross says walking towards the door, his face is full of worry.

I run to him and snuggle into him.

"What happened?"

"everyone is gone" i get out into a stutter.

"Dont cry, you're too beautiful to cry"

"I LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE NEVER LEAVE ME. PROMISE ME YOU WONT" I  say, it barely comes out in stutters.

"Never" Ross says hugging me tighter.

"Laura, you won't cry" Ross says pulling away and looking me in the eye .

"Youre going to inspire people, you're going to make them happy, you're going to be who YOU already are, You're a strong girl and I know you can get through it. And I'll be here, because I adore you and everything about you. You may not have everything hut you have ME, and Celeste, and Raini and Calum. We'll be here. I love you and it makes me cry seeing you cry. Please, don't, I might, I might just..." Ross shed a few tears.

He was crying.... because of.... me? He's right.

I wiped my tears, as well as his before wrapping my arms around him as our lips collide.

"I love you too, forever" I say smiling down at him before hugging him tightly.

I have him. He's all I need.

Haha, so I only had a one a.m emotional breakdown a TINY bit. Sometimes I make myself cry with my own writing....ITS JUST RAURA AND AUSLLY HAVE A WAY TO GET TO ME FISNSISNAKSBSKASSDIANSB
I HAVE TO WAKE UP IN LESS THAN FIVE HOURS SO GOODNIGHT BABEZ