"Losers." MJ rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna go and find Pepper."

"What's wrong with Stranger things?" Harley questioned.

"Nothing.. imma go and Dr. Banner. See ya guys later!" Ned exclaimed.

"Adios!" I yelled/sang back.

Time skip————
3rd person POV

"Boys?" Pepper yelled as she searched for her children.

Once she finally found them, she smiled sweetly. They were both layers on the floor, sleeping, with Joyce Byers yelling 'Will!' In the background. Pepper eventually laid a blanket across the boys and walked to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Time skip————
Friday 9:15am
3rd person POV

Ned and MJ were currently on the bus, on the way to their mystery field trip, before Mr. Crowling informed them of where they were going. "Ok class!" He yelled, getting everyone's attention. "So the location of your field trip to is.............. Stark Industry!!"

MJ and Ned were officially shook. They were going on a field trip to their job.

As everyone cheered, Ned and MJ just sat their with wide eyes and mouths agape.

"What's up, Fatso and Fatso's bitchy friend! Ya scared you're gonna be exposed in front of the whole class and that the avengers are gonna be mad at you for lying?" Flash asked with a sly smirk on his face. The whole bus erupted into laughter. (Besides the teacher and bus driver)

"No, Eugene." MJ stated.

"It's not a lie, Flash!" Ned claimed.

"Sure. We'll see once we get there and I ask Peter and Harley Stark themselves."

Time skip————
Setting: SI
Ned's POV

As we got out of the bus, all of the other kids, besides me and MJ, stared at the building in awe.

"Alright! Let's go in!" Mr. Crowling said.

As we all went in, we were met by Ashanti, the tour guide.

"Hello, Midtown high. My name is Ashanti, but you guys can just call me Ti. Today I will be you tour guide. As I call your names, come up and grab your badges." Ti informed as she started calling out names, skipping me and MJ. We had our own level 8 badges.

"Ok class. Make sure to keep your badges on at all times. Our security is very strict about having them on." Ti said as she walked over to the scanners.
Me and MJ quickly grabbed our badges from our bags and followed the class to the scanners.

"Make sure you scan you badges one by one." She informed, walking through the scanner while holding her badge up to the screen as FRIDAY read it.

"Ashanti Miller. Level 6 tour guide." FRIDAY announced, startling the class.

"Don't be frightened. That's just Mr. Stark's AI: FRIDAY." T said, giggling slightly.

As everyone went through, FRIDAY said the same thing. "Level 1. Guest" Only thing different was the names.

Then it was mine and MJ's turn. I went first.

"Ned Leeds. Level 8. P.I. Welcome back, Ned. Would you like me to inform Dr. Banner, Harley, or Peter or your arrival?" FRIDAY asked me. (P.I. Means personal intern)

"No thanks, Fri." I replied, looking around shyly.

Then it was MJ's turn.

"Michelle Jones. Level 8. P.I. Welcome back, MJ. Would you like me to inform Mrs. Potts, Harley, or Peter or your arrival?" FRIDAY asked again.