The one with the evil Orthodontist:

Just a heads up guys I have changed this episode up a bit to suit my character and her story line, so even though it follows the episode I have changed Chandlers plot a little bit to benefit him... enjoy guys also I know I have used this photo before but I cant save any more aha :)

" I can't believe you would actually say that. I would much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty." Chandler argues from his space beside me on Monica's couch.

"No way! Mr. Salty is a sailor, all right, he's got to be, like, the toughest snack there is." Joey defends his beloved snack in honour causing me to roll my eyes at the guys antics.

"Are you guys seriously arguing over snack icon?" I question in slight disbelief, however it falls on deaf ears as Ross completely ignores me.

"I dont know, you dont wanna mess with corn nuts, they are crazzyyy," Ross mumbles out his unpopular opinion causing the other two to look over to him in disbelief.

"Oh my God. You guys! You gotta come see this! There's some creep out there with a telescope!" Monica exclaims in horror causing me to leap up from the sofa and rush to join her by the window.

"Ew he is looking right at us!" I shiver whilst pointing at the person with the telescope looking into our apartment.

"Oh that is so sick," Rachel says in clear disgust.

"I feel so violated and not in a good way," Chandler mumbles from beside me causing me to snort out a laugh.

"How can people do that, just spy in on peoples private lives," Phoebe huffs out in anger as everyone but me and her moved away from the window.

"Oh look guys! Ugly naked guy got gravity boots!" I shout out in excitement causing phoebe to look at me with that look (the one that says are you kidding me?) this simple statement causes the whole gang to once again rush towards the window to gawp at him.

***********************************************************************

"I am telling you, years from now, schoolchildren will study it as one of the greatest first dates of all time. It was unbelievable! We could totally be ourselves, we didn't have to play any games..." Chandler gushes out in excitement whilst describing his latest date.

This causes me to roll my eyes in annoyance. I dont know why I was so annoyed as it was me who suggested he went on the date in the first place. We had both been on many dates separately before so why was this one effecting me so much.

"So have you called her yet?" Monica asks Chandler , causing me to shake my head at her. I had already heard his rambling and justifications for not ringing her the evening prior and knew practically every detail by now.

"He doesn't want her to know he likes her, boys" I mumble shaking my head and taking a sip from my latte.

"Exactly!" Chandler exclaims pointing at me , "How can I let her know I like her, its only the next day how needy would that look?!" Resulting in us girls roll our eyes and the boys to nod there heads in understanding.

"Oh yeah, yeah you gotta let her dangle," Joey states acting like he just said the smartest thing ever.

"I cant believe our mum actually wants us to marry one of them," Monica says to me causing me to gently form a small smile, avoiding Chandler by all means.

"Oh god just call her already!" Phoebe huffs annoyed and thrusts the phone into Chandler. "Call her! Stop being so testosteroney!" She encourages him, practically forcing him to call her.

After a couple of seconds he hangs up, making me feel slightly hopeful, "It reached her machine" He explains.

"Her answer machine?" Joey questions in stupidity.