The one where Monica gets a new roommate:

An hour after the boys and Phoebe had left the apartment me and Rachel was onto our second film of our romantic marriage binge.

"So you and Joey then" Rachel suddenly said.

"What about me and Joey" I mumbled back , too engrossed on the TV screen to take I what she was saying.

"Well what happened with you two" She asked pausing the film to face me fully.

"Urm well, you see , as you know I was living in this apartment near Ross's. Well me, Monica and Phoebe well we already knew each other and then one day Ross brought Chandler and Joey home. We already knew Chandler as he was Ross's friend at collage but this Joey guy well he was new. Joey was - well is a complete idiot but also super sweet well two years past and we were in a loving relationship." I said starting my story.

"Well what cause you to break up? "Rachel asked impatiently.

"Huh you see after me and Joey moved into together we kind of realised we were better suited as best friends rather then as a couple , especially when I caught him cheating on me but I realised I didn't care not as much as I should of and it was kind of a dumping we both agreed to .as I had gone through all the trouble to move in the boys just let me stay. That brings us to a year later and for some reason I still live with them both. Of course Ross was pissed off, I mean I thought he was going to kill Joey but we all worked it out." I finished with a sigh.

"Wow that sounds almost as messed up as my marriage" Rachel said with a nervous laugh.

"Hun nothing can ever top how bad your wedding went" I said with a laugh.

"Fair enough "Rachel said disheartened.

"Let me open that other bottle of wine" I said getting off of the sofa and grabbing another bottle of Monica's wine.

"To shitty boys" I said with my bottle raised.

"To shitty boys" Rachel said clinking the bottles together.

******************************************************************************************************

I groggily opened my eyes, realising I was lying on Monica's couch.

"Ah sleeping beauty awakes" Chandler says with a chuckle from his position on the floor by my head.

"What happened?" I questioned noticing the dull throb behind my eyes.

"Alcohol sweetheart" He said passing me the Advil that was on the coffee table.

"Hey Charlotte your up, you want some coffee." Rachel questioned skipping over to me with cup and all.

"Yeah coffee sounds good" I say not noticing Chandler or Joeys warning gestures as I take a gulp of the brown liquid. "Holy shit" I say as I spray the evil out of my mouth all over Chandlers head.

"What don't you like it?" Rachel questions with sadness in her voice.

"What oh no that was a good holy shit like wow good coffee skills." I say giving her a thumbs up whilst trying to calm the whinging man-child in front of me.

"Charlotte I have  got work in a bit." Chandler complains.

"Oh grow up it's just a bit of coffee" I laugh as I walk into the kitchen and sit next to Joey.

"Yeah coffee that sticking to my hair" he says sitting opposite me on the table.

"It might improve it" I tease, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Charlotte Giller you better take that back right now."He huffs.

"Morning guys" Monica says as she surfaces from her room.