The one with two parts| Part 2:

"... So he said it was just a sprain, and that was that." Rachel explained to Me and Chandler later that night as we were waiting for Phoebe to arrive.

"Yeah well you were lucky, you dragged me off the roof with you yet I am the one with the broken hand" I huff gesturing to the bulky cast covering most of my arm.

"You both missed out the stupid part," Monica inputted causing me to roll my eyes at her.

"Not stupid. The very cute,cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night and I said yes!" Rachel exclaims hitting Monica's in excitement.

"Well I think it's totally insane, I mean, they work for the hospital. It's like returning to the scene of the crime." Monica complains biting her nails nervously.

"Yeah, maybe you should just call the whole thing off, I mean it's quite risky." I admit agreeing with Monica.

"What? Oh come on guys, they are cute, they are doctors, cute doctors! Doctors who are cute!" Rachel re-iterates acting like she is talking to a toddler.

"Alright, what have we learnt so far then." Chandler sarcastically jokes, before there is a knock at the door causing us to all hid around the apartment to surprise Phoebe.

"SUPRISE!" The whole apartment screamed scaring Ross half to death and causing him to drop the package containing the cake.

"What the hell are you guys doing? You scared the crap outta me!" He exclaims gesturing to the slushed the package.

"Was that the cake?" Rachel nervously asks.

"Yeah , yeah. I got a lemon schmush." Ross states.

"Come on she will be here any minute," I say as we all gather around the cake trying to inspect the damage.

"I hope it's okay." Rachel mutters as Ross gingerly opens the lid to observe the mess.

"Oh..." Me and Monica mutter glancing at it.

"Happy Birthday Pheehe." Chandler read squinting to understand the ruined icing.

"Well maybe we can make a,a, a 'B' out of those roses." Monica says optimistically.

"Yeah, we'll just use our special cake tools." Ross sarcastically says in anger.

"Hey, what's going on?" Phoebe asks from behind us causing me to look at her confusion.

"Oh we just..."Ross starts before realising who he is talking to.

"Oh SUPRISE!" We all shout after re gaining ourselves.

"Oh, oh , oh, this is great! This was not at all scary. Hi everybody. Hit Betty! Betty hi, Oh my god you found Betty!" She exclaims looking at us in excitement. "This is great. Everybody I love is in the same room, Where's Joey?" She asks only just noticing the lack of our Italian friends presence and causing us to all awkwardly look at her.

"Hey did you see Betty?" Chandler says trying to break the silence.

*******************************************************************************************************

"Daddy... Daddy... Daddy, why whyyy would I sleep with Billy Dreskin? His father tried to put you out of business," Rachel whines down the phone to her Dad a few morning later whilst glaring at Monica in hatred.

"Ross, the monkey's got the remote again." I say pointing at Marcel who was messing about with the remote.

"Good, maybe he can change it back again," Ross states watching as he changes the channel to Bugs Bunny who was still speaking Spanish, " Or not." Ross sulks.