The one with the Monkey:

"Come here, Marcel. Sit here." Ross demands to the Monkey which was wandering around as the rest of us take Monica's Christmas decorations down and getting ready for new years.

"Pheebs , I can not believe he hasn't kissed you yet, Timothy was such a sweet heart and we had our first kiss after our first date!" I gush as I help Rachel take the fairy lights down.

"Yeah and by mine and Paolo's fifth date he had already named both my breasts! Oh wait , did I just share too much?" Rachel asks looking awkwardly at both Chandler and Ross.

"Just a smidge," Ross say putting his fingers up to symbolise it.

"Yeah well David's like , Y'know , a scientist guy. He is very methodical." Phoebe sympathises.

"Yeah and Timothy is training to be a dentist, he is getting his degrees and everything, that didn't stop him from kissing me." I state looking at phoebe.

"Oh Timothy this , timothy that , would you just quit it!" Chandler huffs out causing me to look at him strangely.

"You are the one who set me up with him and now your complaining just because I am actually happy , wow good friend you are." I state pulling the last nail out of the wall and walking away from him.

"Listen all I'm trying to say is maybe we don't all want to hear about your 'perfect' boyfriend." Chandler says rounding on me and putting bunny ears on the word perfect.

"Why are you saying perfect like that?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"Well if he was that perfect he would actually be showing up for new years, and not spending it elsewhere." Chandler huffs out looking me in the eyes.

"No , I made up he was going to his parents, I was not going to invite him to Monica's because I thought hey, maybe I can take Chandler's lonely ass instead so he doesn't complain, but you know what no , I am inviting Timothy and you can find someone else to go with." I say with anger.

"Wait but what about the pact?" Rachel questions.

"Oh come on, Phoebe's invited David , Monica is bringing that guy from her work and Joey obviously has a string of woman ready whenever, it was never going to work." I huff pointing at both Phoebe and Monica.

"Well for your information , I already invited Janice so HA!" Chandler exclaims like its some sort of an achievement.

"Janice?! You cannot stand that woman." I say in disbelief.

"Well I'm not saying it was a good idea," He huffs out , "Look I am sorry for what I said I shouldn't of taken my loneliness out on you , I just want you to be happy," Chandler says quieter as he hugs me.

"I am happy , I really like him , and its all cause of you." I say smiling and hugging him back once again missing his shattered look on his face.

*******************************************************************************************************

"I can not believe you bought fun Bobby ?!" I say to Monica a couple of nights later at her party , "Where was I when this conversation happened?" I asked overall confused.

"Work." Was all she said as we watched Chandler and Janice walk over.

"You guys remember Janice right?" Chandler questions.

"Vividly -" Monica says at the same time as I say "How could I ever forget." Causing us to laugh at each other.

"Hey Charlie where is Timothy?" Chandler asks.

"Oh well you see um , by the time I actually got round to asking him he already made plans with his parents and he said I could come with him but I didn't want to leave you guys." I say with a sad smile as I eye all the couples.

"Well will you dance with me?" Chandler questions holding his hand out to me.

"There's no music." I say chuckling.

"So? Never stopped us before." He says before grabbing my hand and spinning me round the room and causing laughter to fall happily from my lips.

About an hour later me and Chandler were sitting in the corner of the room trying to dodge Janice and talk about work.

"And then after burning her hair I went to get the ice and-" I stop as I see Chandler staring intently at my face.

"What? Oh god do I have something on my face." I slightly panic but laugh as I rub my hands over it.

"Yeah , just here." Chandler says laughing and reaching a hand out to the right side of my mouth. As he gently rubs his thumb over the skin we both slowly move towards into each other, I catch his eyes occasionally glancing down to my lips and slightly panic. Just as I am about to ask him what he was doing the door to the apartment swung open causing me to turn around and glance at it.

"Timothy?!" I ask in shock as I see my boyfriend standing there with a bunch of flowers.

"Um hey Hun , I don't know if you still want me here but I tho-" I cut him off as I leap into his arms causing him to stumble back a bit and kiss him hard on his lips.

"Thankyou," I mumble when we pull away with a stupid smile on my face.

"In twenty seconds it will be midnight." The TV chorused an hour later as we all gathered in Monica's kitchen as well as Timothy who had his arm protectively wrapped around me.

"And a moment of joy is upon us." Chandler expresses glumly.

"Looks like that no date thing worked out , well mostly." Joey said eyeing me and Timothy up.

"Everyone looks so happy I hate it!" Phoebe states.

"Well not everyone," I say nodding towards Bobby and turning to face Timothy as the final five seconds counted down.

"3 , 2 , 1! Happy New year," Everyone cheered as Timothy gently guided my face down to his so we could share a passionate kiss.

"Happy new year Charlie." Hey said gently stroking my face.

"Happy new year Tim," I reply back gazing happily at him.

"Alright, somebody kiss me. Somebody kiss me , its midnight! somebody kiss me!" Chandler huffs out causing me and Timothy to look at him.

"Alright fine." Joey exclaims grabbing Chandlers face and giving him a sharp kiss on the lips, causing us all to stand there in shock. "What it shut him up didn't it?" joey asks causing us to all nod.

"Night everyone , I think we are going to go back to Tim's now , maybe say hi to his parents." I state hugging everyone and thanking Monica for a good night. When I reach Chandler however I lean up and kiss his cheek carefully , "Happy new years Chandler, thankyou for the start of the night and I am sorry you didn't get a proper kiss." I smile grabbing Tim's hand and leaving the party behind us.