The one with Mrs Bing:

"I am famished. What do I want..." Mrs Bing said looking at Chandlers menu.

"Please God don't let it be Kung Pow Chicken.." Chandler semi jokes but also looks at his mom in worry.

"Oh, you watched the show! What'd you think?" She questions asking us all.

"Well, I think you need to come out off your shell just a little." Chandler says to his mom causing me to roll my eyes at hime.

"Well I thought it was lovely Mrs Bing!" I exclaim smiling at the woman in front of me.

"Oh please Charlotte you've known me long enough call me Nora." She said grabbing my hand from across the table.

"What is this dive? Only you could've picked this place." Ross says strolling into the restaurant and greeting us all.

"Ooooh c'mon shut up, it's fun. Gimme a hug." Nora says standing up and pulling Ross into a hug. "I think we are ready for some tequila," She said as she ushered a waiter over.

"I know I'm ready," Chandler mutters causing me to give him a look.

"Who's doing shots?" Nora asked glancing at us all.

"Yeah," Me and Monica simultaneously say.

"Yeah, I'm in." Phoebe says.

"There y'go. Ross?" Nora says pushing a shot towards him.

"Uh, I'm not really a shot drinking kinda guy." Ross says pushing the shot back towards her.

"Hi , sorry we are late um , we got a little distracted." Rachel says flustered as she runs into the restaurant arm in arm with Paolo.

"But a man can change," Ross says as he pulls the drink close to him and downs it.

"Anyone want me to appraise anything?" Ross questions about an hour later very drunkenly before downing another shot as he watches Rachel feed Paolo a piece of chicken.

"Mrs Bing I have to tell you, I've read everything you've ever written." Rachel exclaims causing Mrs Bing to look at her in disbelief. "No , I mean it, when I read Euphoria at Midnight, all I wanted to do was become a writer!" Rachel confesses from her seat next to me.

"Oh please honey, listen if I can do it, anybody can. You just start with half a dozen European cities throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia and bam! You have your self a book." She says smiling in encouragement.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the toilet and see if Ross is okay." I say later on that night as I get up.

"Hey you want me to come with you, he's pretty drunk?" Chandler asks.

"No it's fine he's my brother and he has made a fool of himself, its the least I can do." I say smiling and venturing toward the toilet area.

"Oh My Lord , I'll just assume your fine!" I exclaim covering my eyes In horror at the sight of Nora and Ross kissing.

"What is happening , a man can't pee in pea- AGHAG" Joey screams as he walks out of the toilet.

********************************************************************************************************

"Hey Charlie, Joey can one of you grab the door?" Chandler asks from his place in the shower as a knock rings through the apartment.

"I'll get it," I say after Joey gave me a puppy dog look.

"Hey is Chandler here?" Ross asks as soon as I open the door.

"Um yeah just in the-" I start to see but get cut off as Ross yanks me out of the apartment and into the hallway. "Joey get your arse out here," I hiss.