The one with Richards son:

"Hey, Ross, Monica did you know Mom and Dad are going to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving?" I asked as I walked into Central Perk.

"No they're not," Ross said turning around to look at me.

"Yes they are , the Blymens invited them." I said resting my arms on the back of the sofa by his head.

"You're wrong," Ross defended.

"I am not wrong!" I say pushing his arm in shock.

"You're wrong," Ross repeats getting up and facing me.

"I am not , I spoke to them a minute ago!" I say chuckiling in disbelief.

"I'm calling Mom!" Ross chokes out as he storms out of the coffee shop.

"Hey hey hey," Joey happily exclaims as he walks into the coffee house covered in thick makeup.

"Hi!" Me, Chandler and Phoebe parrot back looking a him funnily.

"I didn't realise the circus has come to town." I joke.

"Yeah what's with all the makeup?" Chandler asks gesturing to Joeys face.

"Well , as of today I am officially , Joey Tribbiani , actor slash model." He proudly says as he slumps into the arm chair.

"That's so funny cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man slash woman," Chandler says using his hands as emphasis.

"What were you modelling for? " Phoebe questions in excitement.

"You know those posters for the city free clinic?" Joey says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh wow so your going to be one of those , healthy , healthy , healthy guys?"  Chandler asks.

"You know the asthma guy was really cute." Phoebe dreamily says causing me to nod and agree.

"Do you know which you're going to be?" I ask.

"No put I hear lime disease is open so ..." Joey trails off crossing his fingers in hope.

"Well good luck man , I hope you get it." Chandler says hitting Joey onto the arm as he gets up to get more coffee.

"Thanks," Joey says smiling happily and rubbing at his face.

"Well you were right huh , how can they do this to us. It's thanksgiving!" Ross says depressingly as he walks over and tells me in sadness.

"Okay , I'll tell you what , how about we all have dinner at Monica's and I'll make your favourite potatoes for you." I say patting his hand and smiling up at him.

"Just like Moms , with the little lumps in it?" He asks like a little kid on Christmas.

"I mean , I don't know how Monica will feel about that but sure." I say seeing his puppy dog eyes practically begging.

"Wow wow wow hold up , you have that date on thanksgiving remember with my work mate, I told you about this about a week ago!?" Chandler exclaims putting a stop to all the planning with Ross.

"Oh this is ridiculous , is this just because you refuse to do thanksgiving?" I huff rounding on Chandler in slight anger.

"Yes I still do refuse to do thanksgiving, but come on this guy was so happy when I told him , just go on one date with him pleaseeeee just for me." Chandler begs grabbing my hands in his.

"But what about Ross and the others?" I say turning round and hoping for Ross to back me up.

"No it's fine go on your date and do some fun datey things with him." Ross says smiling at me.

"No you dipstick you were ment to beg me to stay so it doesn't ruin thanksgiving, I don't want to go on a date with one of Chandlers geeky work friends." I complain pulling my hand out of Chandlers grasp.

"What about geeky work friends?" Rachel asks coming to sit next to me after taking a old mans order.

"Chandlers making me go on a date with one on thanksgiving." I huff out blowing air into my cheeks.

"Well as sad as that is , I am going skiing so , shoop , shoop ,shoop." Rachel exclaims with not a hint of sympathy in her voice.

"Hey Charlotte , you wanna meet him before the big date?" Chandler questions wiggling his eyebrows making my heart yet again sink to the bottom of my heart.

"Um yeah sure, I guess." I mumble out awakrdly looking at Joey as he gives me a reassuring smile.

"Oh okay cool , I'll give him a call," he says happily jumping up and ringing his friend.

"Oh god , this is such a bad idea , I mean I don't even know this guys name what if he's a total weirdo," I ramble out to the others.

"It'll be fine, Charlotte okay , Chandler wouldn't let some werido go out with you , he really cares about you." Ross says patting my arm.

"So it would seem I mumble getting up and grabbing my jacket.

"Hey Charlie , where you going ?" Chandler questions as he watches me put my jacket on.

"I'm gonna head up to the apartment just send your friend up when he gets here." I say with a small smile and gentle nod to Joey.

"Oh well okay then." Chandler mutters sitting in the seat that I had previously vacated.

"Bye guys!" I say walking out of the coffee shop and running straight into Monica. "Oh hey Mon have you heard about Mom-" I start to say.

"Mom and Dad , yeah , that means everyone is going to be round mine." She huffs anxiously finishing my sentence.

"Well not me, Chandlers set me up in a date." I complain.

"Ha good luck with that , remember the guy he set me up with." Monica says.

"Ugh don't remind me." I shiver as I leave her and walk up to my apartment.

20 minutes later I heard a knock on the door, " ughhh God , I hope he's not completely werid." I say biting my nails and swinging the door open. "Oh my god , Timothy Burke!?" I say in confusion , " I haven't see you since we were teens, how are you , how's your dad?" I question happily. "Wait what are you doing here?" I ask realisation dawning over me.

"Um I guess You are the person Chandler  has set me up with?" He questions.

"Wait hold up you didn't know it was me?" I ask laughing a little.

"What no , Chandler said that he knew a girl who was perfect for me , smart , pretty , funny , and well to be honest I was a little scared but well this is just perfect." He gushes.

"Yeah , it really it , wait Chandler said all that about me?" I question not quite believing him.

"Yeah , he cares a lot about you and I can see why." Timothy says sweetly.

"Oh stop it, how bout you come in for a drink?" I ask already forgetting about what Chandler had said.

"Yeah sure I would love to." Timothy replied as I led him into mine and the boys kitchen...

Just pretend that Timothy ( Richard burkes son) works with Chandler before moving to the dental block with his dad.