The one with two parts| Part 1:

"I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. Like he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, 'supposedly by accident'!" Ross complains to Me, Phoebe and Monica from our place within Central Perk.

"Oh no yeah , I've done that," I admit looking up from my newspaper to peer at Ross.

"And then, like three days in a row he got the newspaper before I did, and peed all over the crossword!" Ross exclaims ignoring my previous statement.

"Ew, yeah no never done that." I state shaking my head before continue to read.

"Oh hey guys!" Monica, Ross and Phoebe say as Chandler and Joey walk in.

"Yeah hi." I say not bothering to look up too engrossed in the article.

"Hey Pheebs, guess who we saw today!" Joey exclaims grabbing my attention.

"Ooooo, oo , okay fun um , Liam Neeson." Phoebe guesses.

"Nope," Joey replies.

"Okay um Morly Safer?" She questions.

"Nope," Joey replies raising an eyebrow.

"Oooo, what about the woman who cuts her hair!" I exclaim putting the newspaper to the side to involve myself in the conversation.

"Okay, look this could be a really long game..." Monica cuts in.

"Your sister Ursula." Chandler states moving my legs off the sofa to sit down.

"Oh, really?" Phoebe says her face dropping at the thought.

"Yeah , yeah , she works over at that place um...?" Chandler trails off forgetting the place name.

"Rift's. Yeah I know." Phoebe bluntly helps out before grabbing the newspaper I was reading.

"Oh do you, cause she said she hasn't spoken to you in years?" Chandler questions in confusion.

"Hmmm? Yeah. So is she fat?" Phoebe off handingly asks.

"Not from where I was standing!" Joey answers with a smug smile.

"Where were you standing?" She asks Chandler.

"Um, Pheebs, so you guys don't get on?" Rachel asks as she comes to sit with us.

"It's mostly just dumb sister stuff, you know I mean , like , everyone always thought of her as the pretty one, you know... Oh , oh, she was the one to first start walking, even though I did it later that day. But to my parents, by then it was like 'yeah right , well what else is new'" Phoebe sadly huffs.

"Yeah I know how you feel." Me and Monica mumble out both of us glaring at Ross.

"Oh, Pheebs I am sorry but I've got to go. I have got a Lamaze class," Ross says standing up.

"Oh and I have earth science but I will catch you in Gym?" Chandler mockingly jokes.

"So, is this just gonna be you and Carol?" I ask ignoring Chandlers comment.

"No, Susan's going to be there too. We have Dads and we have lesbians, the whole parenting team." He says with an awkward smile.

"Well isn't that gonna be awkward?" Rachel asks.

"No, no I mean it mighta been at first but now , now I think I am pretty cool with it. " Ross says grabbing a jacket and putting it on.

"Ross , that is my jacket." I state raising my eyebrows.

"I know." He says trying to get it off his back before grabbing his own jacket and rushing out in embarrassment.

***************************************************************************************************

"It's not that she's cute okay. It's just that... she's really cute." Chandler gushes out later on that night telling us all about some girl he works with.

"It doesn't matter. You shouldn't dip you pen in company ink." Ross says making me agree with him.

" Yeah, it never works out well." I exclaim with a slight heavy heart at the thought of Chandler liking a other girl.

"Ross, your little creature's got the remote again." Monica complains as she watches the monkey ruin her neat apartment.

"Marcel, Marcel. Give Rossie the remote. Marcel, Marcel! You give Rossie the remote right now... Marce you give Rossie the remote!" Ross shouts chasing the monkey around the living room.

"Great." I deadpan as the monkey changes the audio on the tv into Spanish.

"Relax I will fix it." Ross assures me and Monica.

"Cool 'Urkel' in Spanish is 'Urkel'" Rachel says looking at the Tv.

"How did he do this?" Ross huffs hitting the remote against his hand in anger.

"Huh so tell me something is leaving the Christmas lights up all year part of your plan to keep us in the merry spirit all year long?" Chandler questions causing us to all glance towards the balcony and spot the selection of lights hanging there.

"Ah no you see someone was ment to take them down around new years but someone forgot." Monica spits out glaring Rachel.

"Well someone was supposed to write 'Rach take down the lights'" Rachel retaliates as I get up to grab a drink.

"Hey Rach what's this?" I questions holding the note up that was stuck to the fridge.

"How long has that been there?" Rachel asks in confusion.

"Hey where you been?" I ask Joey as he walks in the apartment looking very pleased.

"Well I went back to Riff's and I think Ursula likes me. All I ordered was a coffee and she brought me a tuna melt and four plates of curly fries!" Joey exclaims grabbing a beer out of my hand.

"Score," Chandler says moving closer to the both of us.

"She is so hot!" Joey practically gushes out.

"Yeah listen Joe, before you do anything , well joey-like, you should probably talk to Y'know..." I trail off pointing towards Phoebe who was trying to help Ross with the remote.

"Hey Pheebs?" Joey shouts.

"Yeah?" Phoebe asks jumping a little in shock.

"You think it would be okay if I asked your sister out?" Joey bluntly states causing me to hit him over the head.

"Why, why would you wanna do that?" She questions in confusion.

"So that if we went on a date, she would be there." Joey explains

"Well I mean I am not my sister Y'know whatever um I mean true, we once shared an egg but we have um grown apart so um , I dont see why not sure?" Phoebe stammers out.

"Cool thanks." Joey replies turning to me and Chandler and giving us as happy gesture.