The one with the dozen Lasanges

"I can't believe you don't want to know. I mean, I couldn't not know, I mean the doctor knows, and Carol knows and Susan" Rachel says as we sit in Central Perk later that day.

"And Monica knows..." Monica trails off.

"Wait how do you know, I don't even know!" Ross huffs.

"Well Carol called to thank me for the lasagne, I asked and well she told me." Monica defends as Ross glares at her.

"Oooo so what is it gonna be?" Joey asks in excitement causing me to lean over and whisper in his ear.

"Wait no , ugh so he knows and I don't even get to know , wait how do you know?" He asks rounding on me.

"Well um I ran into Susan at the supermarket and we got talking , she's actually very nice." I state with a beaming smile.

"Great everyone knows but me." Ross sulks slumping further into the seat.

"Sorry, I'm just excited to be a aunt!" Me and Monica say at the same time.

"Or uncle," Joey says with a raised eyebrow.

"Joey hun , that's not how it works." I say patting the confused guys shoulder.

"Hey," Phoebe says as she walks into the shop.

"Oh hey Pheebs, sup Phoebe, Pheebs," We all chorused back at her.

"Fine!" She shouts as Rachel moves past her to take a customers order.

"Phoebe whats wrong?" Monica asks as I move me legs to give Phoebe a place to sit.

"Nothing, I'm sorry , I'm just out of sorts." She says as I rub her shoulder.

"Hey what is it?" I ask rubbing her arm as the boys get up to go to the table place.

"Alright well you know Paolo?" She asks causing us to all nod.

"I'm familiar with his work yeah," Ross says as he hands Joey his coat.

"Well, he sort of made a move on me." She whispers causing the boys to turn around.

"Woah woah woah , the store will still be open tomorrow," Joey exclaims shrugging his coat off as him and Chandler come to sit next to me.

"More coffee over here please." Chandler shouts leaning his chin on my Shoulder to view Phoebe better.

"He made a move on me," She all but whispered

"Ooooooo," Joey and Chandler say in shock.

"My god," Ross exclaims.

"Are you sure?" Monica asks.

"Are you okay?!" I question rubbing her arm in circles.

"Oh yeah I am sure, all of a sudden his hands weren't the problem no more." She shudders into my hand.

"Was it..?" Monica asks as I gesture sizes with my hands.

"Oh, no , boy scouts could've camped under there." She states pulling my hands down.

"Ooooooo," The guys say again.

"Ooooo what?" Rachel asks rushing over wanting to know all the gossip.

"Uma Thurman." Phoebe states.

"Oh," Me and Monica say as if suddenly realising something.

"The actress." Ross states, " Thanks Rach." Ross says as we all randomly talk.

"So what you gonna do?" Chandler questions once Rachel is away again.

"Well you have to tell her! You have to, it's your moral obligation as a friend as a woman, I think its a feminist issue! Guys? guys?" Ross says nudging the boys to chime in.