The One Where The Monkey Gets Away:

"Mail call, Rachel Green, bunk seven," Monica shouts over the Hussle of central Perk as we both walk in on the hunt for Rachel.

"Thank you, thankyou!" Rachel exclaims taking the mail out of my hands and skimming through the first letter. "Oh, cool, free coffee samples!" Rachel excitedly states causing me to look at her in frustration.

"Rach are you kidding me, you literally work in a coffee shop, you can get coffee whenever," I huff in exasperation, sighing even more when I notice she's not listening.

"Oh great," Rachel sighs in annoyance.

"What is it?" Monica curiously questions.

"My mum always sends me the Country Club newsletter. She hopes the engagement notices will spark my inspiration... Oh god Oh god, Barry and Mindy!" Rachel squeaks out shoving it into my hands.

"Barry who you almost..." Monica asks trailing off causing Rachel to nod.

"Oh she's really pretty." I state staring at the photo before noticing Rachels glare, "Lucky to have a friend like you." I add on giving her the letter back. "Hey you wanna come see a movie with the others ?" I ask hoping to take her mind off things.

"No it's alright I will just hang out at the apartment." She sighs crumpling up the paper and putting it in the bin.

"I think Ross will be at the apartment." Monica adds on before we walk out of Central Perk and towards the movie theatre.

***********************************************************************************************************

"Hey!" Me and the other chorus as we walk back through the apartment after the movie.

"How was the movie?" Rachel asks moving from her place next to Ross to greet us.

"Wonderful-so good - you would've loved it!" Phoebe, Mon and I reply at the same time as the boys say "Suck-fest- Total chick flick!"

"Oh well I am sorry it wasn't one of those films with guns, bombs and violence y'know." Phoebe inputs annoyed.

"Hey I dont need violence to enjoy a movie. Just as long as there's a little nudity." Joey defends raising his hands up.

"There was nudity!" I bite back causing the two boys to roll their eyes.

"I meant female nudity, I dont need to see Lou Grant frolicking." Joey replies moving towards the fridge.

"Hugh Grant, Hugh Grant!" Both Phoebe and Monica shout at Joeys back.

"Alright, I've gotta go." Ross suddenly states clearly bored of us all already, "C'mon, Marcel! C'mon! We're gonna go take a bath. Yes we are, aren't we? Yes, we are." Ross continues in his most childlike voice.

"They're still just friends, right?" Chandler asks pointing to the monkey and whispering lightly in my ear causing my to choke out a laugh.

"And I will see you tomorrow!" Rachel cooed at the monkey before jumping back a little when it hissed.

"That's right, " Ross said picking up Marcel "You're gonna spend tomorrow at Aunt Rachel's with Aunt Charlie aren't you?" Making me look at him in horror for my place beside Chandler.

"Hold up, I am not looking after that monkey ,I never got a say in this!" I state looking around in confusion.

" Oh come on Charlie I promised Ross we would" Rachel pleads causing me to sign in defeat and slump down .

"Hey how about I take you out tomorrow night after you've done pet sitting?" Chandler casually whispers moving my hair from my ear and causing a deep shade of red to flush on my face.

"Mmhhh I'll consider it, who knows maybe the monkey will be better company then you." I sass back with a smirk when I saw the look of disbelief he gave Joey. "Now you guys stay well behaved I have some researching on monkey keeping to do," I state slapping my knees and rising from the couch.

"Wait are you seriously going to the library, in order to research monkeys, because you can just research the one in front of us" Joey obliviously states pointing to Marcel.

"Oh god Joey, I think she was just being sarcastic," Chandler laughs in explanation as I shake my head whilst leaving Monica's apartment.

*************************************
Rolling out of bed I sigh in the realisation of having to spend all day pet sitting a monkey. Walking out of my room and into the kitchen to rummage through the cupboards for food I realise that someone had placed the bread on the top shelf.

"Seriously guys," I huff in annoyance as even though I stood at 5ft8 I was still much taller than the two giants I lived with.

"Do u want some help with that short stack?" I hear a husky morning voice and turn around to see Chandler stood there with his gorgeous fluffy hair flopping over his tired yet pretty face.

"Oh Um if you don't mind," I say trying to avoid eye contact but failing miserably. I start to tense up as he moves closer to me almost like a lion with it's prey .He gets so close I can feel his breath tickling my forehead. I watch as his arm reaches up past my head to grab the loaf of bread placed almost purposefully on the top shelf.

"Here you uh are," He states coming back down from the tips of his toes to place the bread in my hands. An awkward silence falls upon the two of us and I can see him having a mental debate in his head on whether to speak or not. Not being able to take it anymore I break the staring contesting a let out a weak fake cough.

"I better get go- you know to look after the lonely um thanks for the bread." I stutter out before pushing past him mentally cursing my self as I leave through the door. Toward the apartment across the hallway.

But unbeknownst to me Chandler was cursing himself just as much as me "Damn I had the perfect chance, and yet I blew it once again" He huffs glancing at the bread that he had just received from the highest shelf, sitting lonely and unwanted. Just like how he feels right now as he makes the plan to get the girl.

___________________________
Hello lovely's,
Woah I am back, I am so so soooo sorry, I don't really know how I feel about his chapter but it's been so long since I last wrote so I just went for it. I feel like this chapter is just way too fast paced and I really don't like it. However I am planing on getting back into it, I'm in a very stressful point in my life with exams but I feel like writing is just what I need to forget about all the stress ect. Anyhow how are you lot doing? Any exciting life updates? Either way I hope you are all doing well and will speak to you all very soon,
Stay safe,
Chloe xxx