The one with George Stephanopoulos:

"Okay , okay," Phoebe started from her place on the floor at Central Perk whilst we were waiting for Joey, "if I was omnipotent for a day. I would want, um , world peace , no more hunger , good things for the rainforest . And bigger boobs!" Phoebe exclaims causing me to nod in agreement.

"Yeah see you took mine." Ross jokes , "What about you Chandler?" Ross questions turning his body towards Chandlers position on the sofa.

"Um if I was omnipotent for the day, I'd um make myself omnipotent forever," Chandler says with a small thought.

"Oh wow there's always one guy," Rachel starts.

"If I could have one wish I'd wish for three more wishes." I say mocking Chandler and finishing Rachels sentence.

"Hey Joey," We all chorused as he walked through the doors.

"Oh hey Joey , what would you do if you were omnipotent?" Monica questions.

"Probably kill myself," He states standing behind Ross's seat.

"Excuse me?!" I splutter out in shock.

"Hey, if Little Joey's dead , then I have no reason to live!" He exclaims in reasoning as we all sigh.

"Joey, uh- OMnipotent" Ross says, putting emphasis on the OM making it sound like I'm.

"You are Ross , oh I am sorry." Joey sympathises causing us to all shake our heads at his stupidity.

********************************************************************************************************

" Ninety-five , Ninety -six , Ninety- seven. See , I told you! Less than a hundred steps from our place to here." Joey exclaims to me and Chandler as we walk into Central Perk.

"You have wayyyyyy to much free time." Me and Chandler chorus.

"Hey ! Here's the birthday boy," Joey says nudging us all in the direction of Ross.

"Check it out , hockey ticket to see Rangers - Penguins , tonight at the Garden and we are taking you." I say in happiness flashing the tickets at him.

"Happy birthday, pal!" Chandler continues to play the birthday excuse.

"Funny , my birthday was seven months ago." Ross deadpans.

"Late gift," I say with my sweetest smile.

"So I am guessing you three had an extra ticket and couldn't decide who go to bring a date." Ross says eyeing us all.

"Well , aren't we Mr 'The glass is half empty,'" Chandler joke slumping in the available seat next to Monica.

"Oh my God - oh - is today the twentieth , October twentieth." Ross says in realisation.

"Oh , we were hoping you weren't going to remember." Monica says gesturing to the two of us.

"Ohhhh" Ross says dejectedly.

"What's wrong with the twentieth?" Joey questions as I rub Ross's shoulders in a comforting manner.

"It's Eleven days before Halloween so all the good costumes are gone?" Chandler chuckles.

"Todays the day Carol and I first consummated our physical relationship . "Ross says leaving Joey still confused. "Sex..." Ross deadpans , "You know what , I think I'd better pass on the game. I think I am just going to go home and this about my ex- wife and her lesbian lover." Ross finishes standing up and giving me and Monica a hug.

"The hell with hockey lets do that." Joey says sarcastically.

"Man he has been hanging out with Chandler for far to long, " I tell Monica whilst watching Chandler try to convince Ross not to leave.

"Oh c'mon , It'll just be me , Joey and you." Causing me to cough , "Oh and Charlotte but she might as well be one of us, just a guys night out yeh , What you say huh ,huh ,huh" Chandler says pretending to punch Ross in the stomach.

"What are you doing?" Ross questions taking a step back.

"I have no idea?" Chandler says putting his arms at his side.

"Oh come on Ross , It'll be fun , you can keep an eye on the boys for me." I say patting his back as I say the last bit.

"Alright maybe it will take my mind off of things. Do you promise to buy me a thumb finger though?" He asks me.

"Yes , now I will see you boys later I just have to head back into work." I say with a sigh.

"Oh why , is everything alright?" Monica questions , joining in on our conversation.

"Yeah no , its just I am the only one with a key at the minute which means I have to lock up and open shop in the morning , hence why you don't see me on a morning anymore." I say directing the last thing at the two boys.

"Wait why does no one else have a key?" Chandler questions.

" Cause they all 'lost it'" I say putting bunny ears on the lost it bit.

"That's so bad , they are making you do all the extra work," Joey states with a frown.

"Someone has to do it." I say going to walk out of the door and running head first into Rachel. "Hey Rach" I say continue walking down the street.

"I got my first paycheck !" She shouts down the streets causing me to put my thumbs up at her.

*******************************************************************************************************

An hour later and I had met back up with the guys and we were all trying to find our seats.

"Sorry , sorry uh-oh," Ross huffs.

"What? There was ice there that night with Carol ? Plastic seats ? Four thousand angry Pittsburgh fans!" Chandler says annoyed causing me to glare at him and steal his hat off his head and put it on mine.

"No actually I was just going to say it looks like we are not sitting together." But now you mention it , there was ice that night it was the first frost...."

"Oh god , come on sit down , you as well Chandler," I say sitting them both together and climbing over the back of Chandlers chair to get to mine and Joeys seat.

"Hold up why am I sitting next to him," Chandler questions turning to ask me.

"Well it was your original idea to invite Mr moody pants." I say grabbing a can of beer off Joey.

"Well he is your brother," He complains.

"Yeah and at the minute all your both doing is complaining so I thought I would spend it with Joey." I say with a sarcastic smile, resulting in him trying to get his hat back but failing.

"See buddy , that's all you need a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks." Chandler says 20 minutes into the game.

"Come on pass it !" Ross shouts out ignoring Chandlers statement.

"He's open!" Chandler also says.

"Come shoot, shoot , shoot!" Me and Joey scream in excitement, holding onto each other for support. At that poor unfortunate moment the puck flew off the rink and hit Ross square in the nose.

"Oh my god Ross!" I say in horror and clambering over Chandler to reach him.

"Hey look we are on the TV thing!" Chandler says , picking up the puck and waving along with Joey at the camera, whilst I inspected Ross's nose.

"I swear to god I am going to kill you both," I hiss at them causing them to stand up and usher us out of the arena.