Chapter 16

~Todoroki POV~
I was half way home, the fresh breeze hitting my face making my hair flow to the side, it was a calm walk home, but too quite. Half way home I still haven't interacted with Izuku, I wonder where he is, I just hope nothing bad is going to happen. I just sigh as I watch cars pass by and kids running around, laughing with each other, couples walking by having a good time.

I just sigh as I got closer "home", I'm worried, Izuku still hasn't show up. I was in front of the door and opened it, it was quite, pitch black. I entered the house and took off my shoes, I was walking to my room until I heard the old man scream my name.

"SHOTO!"

Great...

"Yes?" I replied with a cold tone as I turned around

"Momo's parents told me that you had rejected their daughter confession...again"

I just stayed quite, staring at him with no emotions

"Why did you do that? HUH?! YOU SHOULD HAVE ACCEPTED HER CONFESSION SINCE YOU GUYS WILL BE MARRIED TO EACH OTHER!"

"For the millionth time, I AM NOT MARRYING MOMO! I DON'T LOVE HER, I AM NOT MARRYING SOMEONE WHO I DON'T LOVE AND WONT MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!"

Rage was filling up my body and I had no control over myself

"DON'T FORCE ME INTO SOMETHING JUST FOR YOUR OWN NEEDS! LET ME LIVE MY LIFE FOR ONCE! LET ME MAKE MY OWN CHOICE IN LIFE! I ALREADY LOVE SOMEONE ELSE AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE THAT PERSON TILL I DIE!"

I was panting heavily, until I said something that made him snap

"WHEN I HAVE MY OWN KIDS I WILL BE A BETTER FATHER THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN!"

That's when I realized what I had said...oh well...who knew this day will come...if only I could see Izuku again and tell him how much I love him...I close my eyes ready for a punch

'I love you Izuku Midoriya"

I felt nothing, I open my eyes only to see the old man laying on the floor. My eyes widen, I looked to my side and there stood Izuku, I was so confused until he spoke up.

"Don't worry, he's not dead, I only put him to sleep, he won't remember anything on what happened today"

I just nodded my head and smiled at him, he smiled back, damn his smile is so... adorable, his plump lips, his freckles, voice, hair, eyes, laugh, everything about him is so ✨perfect✨

"Well... I need to bring him to his room so no one will question what happened here"

I was about to drag the old man back to his room until Izuku stopped me.

"Don't worry, I could handle this"

Izuku then snapped his fingers and the old man wasn't laying on the floor, I walked towards his room and see him laying down in his bed sleeping. I turned around and walked towards my room, Izuku following behind.

"Well I guess you should get to sleep since you have school tomorrow"

"Ya" that was my only response, as I was staring at the true beauty in front of me

"Uhm, I think you should go wash your face and brush your teeth before going to bed"

I snapped out of my imagination and just nodded my head and did my night routine.

~5 minutes later~

I got out of the bathroom with my pjs on, I lay down on the bed and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight Izuku"

"Goodnight Shoto"

A smiled just hearing my name come out lips with his angelic voice, I closed my eyes and dream of my future with Izuku. I just hope he had forgotten about the accident that happened back in the school, and I hope our relationship will stay strong and I will never lose him.

'I love you Izuku/Shoto'

——-///////———
Well....I'm sorry if it took me a little longer to post this chapter but I hope you guys like it and thank you fro your patience.

Also I found both of these comments and I wanted to know if you guys want me to write a chapter about Bakugou and Uraraka death, if you guys do please comment and I will come up with an idea.

Anyways, have a lovely day, take care and STAY HEALTHY, LOVE YOU ALL! ❤️💜