Chapter 10

~Midoriya past life~
~No one POV~
It was a normal day for little kids to run out to play in a sunny day. Kids are laughing running around having fun. Teenagers hanging out with friends and playing video game. Adults talking enjoy their life.

Everything was going well for everyone. Well not everyone, there is a 11 year old boy coming home from the playground all bruised up from getting beaten up.

Once he reached home his mother looked at him in shock as she treated his wounds. Inko had became less happy lately after she received the results from the lab from Midoriya blood test.

Midoriya was diagnosed with stage 3 Leukemia and only have 4 months to live.

Inko was sad about the news that she had read and stared to cry. When Midoriya read the letter he didn't understand. He went to his computer and search it up.

He wish he never did.

He started to cry and ran up to his mom as they both hugged each other. Inko gave him allot of kisses. She made a promise that she will make him the happiest boy ever starting today.

~Time skip~
~4 Months~

Midoriya was hangout out with his mother at the hospital as they both were watching a movie and looking back on pictures.

There was allot of laughter, jokes, games, movie, etc. Inko made sure that her son last day on earth will be the best day for him and for him to forget about what's about to happen.

"Mom I love you"
1-Bump
"I love you too sweetheart"
2-Bump
"Thank you for today mom"
3-Bump
"Of course my son i will always make you smile and making everything for you happy"
4-Bump
"Please take care mom don't forget about me continue on with your life without me, promise?"
5-Bump
"I promise I love you my Angel"
6-Bump
"I love you too"

Beeeeeeeepppppp

Time of death: 5:00pm
Patient age: 12
Patient sex: Male
Patient name: Izuku Midoriya
Patient parents: Inko Midoriya
Day of death: July-15- XXXX
Cause of death: Stage 4 Leukemia