Chapter 14

~ No ones POV~
School was over as both boys were walking in peace towards Todoroki house. Midoriya tried his best to stay calm and think positive as Todoroki just seems confused on Midoriya actions and is concerned for the green hair angel.

"Hey Izuku, you okay?"

Midoriya looked surprise at Todoroki for using his first name as he only smiled and nodded his head.

"Ya I'm okay just lost in thought of how my mother is that's it hehe" 'lies'

Midoriya couldn't bring himself to tell the truth to the dual hair boy, as Todoroki only hummed in response and continued walking.

They eventually reached Todoroki house as they walked in to meet Endeavor with his arms cross.

"Why did you reject Yaoyorozu confession hmm? Don't you know she is going to be your future wife?!?"

Endeavor shouted as Midoriya only shivered in fear but the dual hair boy had an angry face on.

"I rejected her because I don't love her understand and you can't force me into marriage just for your own needs or dreams or goals and I specially WONT marry someone that isn't my type!!"

There was silence until both Todoroki's started to argue back and fourth. A few minutes pass with both of them going separate ways until Endeavor spoke up before leaving the house.

"YOU ARE MARRYING YAOYOROZU AND THAT IS IT, WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!"

This only made Todoroki even more mad as he stomped towards his room.

Midoriya thought he could calm Todoroki down and focus on other stuffs to distract him about the whole argument. However both boys didn't know something will happen between them, that will shatter Midoriya whole heart even more leaving him heart broken.