Chapter 7

~No one POV~
Both boys were talking for a while until Midoriya realize something and asked Todoroki for the date.

"Hey Todoroki What day is it today?"

"Well it's July 15, why?"

"Oh um could we go to my grave yard for a sec I need to see someon-thing really quick"

"Ok but i need to be quite or my 'father' will find out I left the house"

As both boys sneak out of the house quietly. They have started walking to the cemetery as they enter, Midoriya was walking towards his grave but there was a women who was sobbing sitting on the grass with flowers, the boys stand behind a tree as they see the women.

The women is none other than Inko Midoriya.

"H-Hey Izuku... H-Happy birthday...I-I miss you so much, I love you and I always will and never forget about you. I hope heaven treats you good. I love you my baby boy" Then Inko started sobbing none stop.

Todoroki then realized that's it's his angel birthday today. As he look over his angel to see he was close to crying. He was about to say something until Midoriya whale dbehind his mom and hugged her from behind.

"I love you too mom" Midoriya said as he started crying letting go of the hug.

Both boys got out of cemetery. As Midoriya recommend to go somewhere else. As Todoroki followed Midoriya behind he decide to hug the angel and say happy birthday.

"Happy Birthday Midoriya" Todoroki said with a blush as Midoriya also blushed.

"Thank you Todoroki"

As hey got to their destination. It wa a one other than Mirio house. Todoroki was confused as the walked up to the window to see Mirio with his friends and putting a flower on Midoriya picture with him both holding a cake and making a heart shape.

"Happy birthday Mirio...I'm sorry I can't celebrate our birthday together"

Midoriya let some tears fall as both boys walked back home.

—-/////—-
Hey guys sorry for the late update I was supposed to post this yesterday but then I was busy and forgot. Anyways here it is and happy belated birthday Midoriya and Mirio <3