Chapter 3

~no one POV~
The next morning the sun hit Todoroki face through the curtains. He open his eye and sit up and stretch his body.

"Well good morning Todoroki, how did you sleep?"Midoriya asked

The dual hair boy jumped at the sudden voice. He had forgotten that there was an actual angel in his room. He had also forgotten that he has a guardian angel now.

"Um Todoroki you know if you keep staring at me you will have less time to get change for school" Midoriya broke the silence between them. Todoroki gasp and turned his head around to see that he only have 25 min to leave the house and go to school.

"Shooot" Todoroki panicked as we stood up and tried to find his uniform. "Where is it I swear I put it-" he was cut off by Midoriya holding his clothes neatly on a rank in front of him.

"Here they are but you will have less time to do the rest so let me help you out" Midoriya said with excitement.

"Huh?" Was the only thing Todoroki said before his body started to glow, he closed his eyes due to the brightness. Once he open his eyes he could see his school clothes are on him and his hair brush neatly.

"H-how-" Midoriya cut Todoroki "Well I used a little of my powers to help you out since I could see you were panicking about not having enough time to change." Midoriya said with a wide smile.

Todoroki blush a little as he faced the other side trying to hide his smirk. "T-thank you M-Midoriya" was the only thing he could say.

"No problem but you should hurry you only have 15 min left" Todoroki nodded as we rushed to brush his teeth, comb his hair, grab his book bag and ran out of the house with full speed.

~time skip~
Once Todoroki was in front of the school gate he turned to Midoriya. He was about to say something to the freckle boy but the angel spoke up first.

"Your classmates won't see me since their not my master, so you are the only one that could see me, but I could see other guardians that are in school ground." The angel said as we started to walk.

Todoroki followed after

——/////——-
Sorry if this chapter is short anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the book bye