Chapter 8

~No one POV~
As both boys got home they had to sneak (well mostly todoroki) into the house to not make noise so Endeavor won't notice that Todoroki was out of the house with out his permission.

Once both boys reach Todoroki room, Todoroki open the door quietly and closed the door. Once he was inside he sigh in relief as he didn't want to encounter his 'father'.

"Hey Todoroki don't you have school tomorrow?" Midoriya asked in concern

"Uhh yes why?" Todoroki asked as he was confused why Midoriya was asking.

"Oh it's because it's 11:30 and you still haven't responded that letter from the girl in your class" Midoriya pointed out

Todoroki eyes went wide open as he looked at the time and when I found the letter. He didn't waste time to write a response to give to Momo the next day at school.

For Todoroki it was an easy response as he rejected his Momo feels about him and him not liking the idea of both of them getting married.

But for Midoriya it hurt his heart. Thinking that Todoroki actually love Momo for how fast he has responded. How he thought there will be a way for both of them to be together.

But in reality he can't he's isn't alive only a guardian angel. How he thought that Todoroki love him but it was all a fantasy. The thought of him and Todoroki being together happy and forming a family broke his heart.

He tried so hard not to cry so he only lowered his head and said goodnight to Todoroki. As he disappeared to cry his broken heart out.

'Who am I kidding who will fall in love with me... I'm just a guardian to him...I have no chance to be with him,why am I even trying'