Chapter 11

~No ones POV~
Midoriya started to silently cry as the memory's with his mother came to him. He felt so bad for leaving her all by herself, with no one to take care of her. Midoriya looked at the sleeping Todoroki as he decided to go visit his mom while Todoroki sleeps.

Midoriya was walking around the streets as car passed by, street lights were on, people walking, animals roaming the streets and peace and quite.

Midoriya looked at the people walking as they all seem happy as for seem had their earbuds on and walking in the dark looking calm. Midoriya wishes he could go back to normal but...who?

Midoriya was lost in thought as he found himself outside his old house. The house he was raise in with his mother. The house that he had meet his dad. The house he started walking. The house that has all his childhood memories in.

Midoriya took a deep breath as he walked through the door. Once he was inside the living room was cold as he started to look around. Nothing has changed it's all the same, pictures of him little and growing up are still hanging up on the wall.

He found a picture frame on a table that is being surrounded by candles and flowers. He picked up the picture frame as his eyes started to get watery. There in the picture frame it shows him smiling with his mom and dad both sides.

Midoriya heart hit as his dad picture was next to his picture frame as it shows his father and mother hugging each other and smiling at the camera. There were two other pictures of him and his dad smiling at the camera.

Midoriya dad had died una car accident that had happen a few months later after he moved back in the Midoriya house hold and re entered their lives. (Midoriya meet his dad when he was 9 years old)

Midoriya put the picture frame back as he wa snow wiping the tears away. He walked more into the halls as he found the room he was looking for. He took a deep breath in as he walked through the door.

The sight broke his heart as he want to cry again. There laying on the bed is a women with green hair, hugging a picture frame of him and his father on it. He walked up to his mother and just looked at her as tears started to fall down his cheek.

He stayed for a little while until he saw the time. He looked back at his mom as he leaned forward and kissed his mom head as he whispered how much he misses him and will always protect her and be by her side and left.

He looked back at his old house as more tears started to stream down his cheeks. He turned around and now was walking back to the Todoroki residents and enjoying the breeze and silence.