Chapter 4

~No ones POV~

Both both have entered the classroom. Todoroki ignored everyone else as he walked to his desk. Midoriya only looked around until he saw a boy with red spiky hair and a boy with blue hair, glasses, and doing robot motion with his hand.

Once Midoriya saw both of them we walked up to Todoroki and told him he will be back. As Midoriya vanished in thin air. Todoroki was shock on how he vanished and now he felt lonely without the freckle angel boy.

Mr.Aizawa walked in the class and started to teach. Before he could teach Midoriya appeared once again and just stood next to Todoroki the whole entire time in class.

As the bell rang Todoroki started to grab his stuff and put them in his book bag until someone walked up to him and started talking.

"H-hey T-todoroki I j-just w-wanted tong-give th-this to you" Momo said as she gave him a envelope and started blushing as she said goodbye and left the classroom.

Todoroki was confused at first but shrugged it off. But Midoriya had a weird feeling that he never felt before but ignored it as he started walking out of them school with Todoroki.

"Hey so where did you left before class started" Todoroki asked as Midoriya was walking next to him looking around the place.

"O-oh um well two of your classmates have guardian angels like me and once I saw them I saw my friends so I went to talk to them for awhile." Midoriya said as he continued to look around the place and enjoying the view.

"Oh and who are these two other people in my class that have guardian angels like you?" Todoroki asked as Midoriya turned his head to face Todoroki.

"It was a boy with red spiky hair but his guardian angel isn't normally an angel he is the opposite but he still has a caring heart but doesn't like to show it that much"

Todoroki then realized who Midoriya was talking about. The only boy in his class with red spiky hair is Eijiro Kirishima.

"The other person is a boy as well and he has blue hair, glasses and does robot motion with his hand. hi guardian is an angel she is caring and my best friend"

Midoriya said as both boys got home. Todoroki was happy that he had meet this beautiful angel. He expects that Midoriya will never leave his side and will forever be together.

At least that's what he thought.