The Beginning

Ello readers, I'm sorry if this story becomes terrible. If it does become terrible give me suggestions and tell me when I get something wrong.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters.

Now enjoy the STORY!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Published: August 10, 2015
Edited: February 26, 2016 5:48 p.m.

Lucy POV

I can't believe its been six months since anyone (but Mira, Wendy, the exceeds, Laxus, Gajeel, Levy, and master) in the guild talked to me.

When I try to talk to somebody they just give me a cold shoulder. This is where I got my new personality, style, and motto. Since I now am cold to people I made a motto which is, "I may look as bright as day, but I am as cold as night."

As for my style I now where an all gold long-sleeve crop top with small white stars around it and my celestial keys hanging off the hem of the shirt, a white 4 layered mini-skirt with small gold stars, white thigh-high boots with gold outlines, and a white fluffy cape with gold stars and dots scattered around it.

I guess I could use a strawberry milkshake. "Hey Mira can I get a strawberry milkshake?"

"Sure Lucy," Mira replied happily.

After a while Mira came back with my milkshake.

"Thanks Mira!" I exclaimed happily.

"Your welcome Lucy," She replied.

After a while I sense Natsu coming up to me. Now he talks to me.

"Hey Luce," Natsu said cheerfully.

"What's up?" I ask trying to be nice.

"Your kicked out of Team Natsu," he spat with no emotion.

"Haha Natsu, Natsu, Natsu. I left the team 4 months ago," I said still smiling from laughter.

"Okay you were weak anyway. I mean you bring the team and this guild down. You were only a replacement for Lisanna to mend our sadness. Now that she's back your not. Needed." He said with a grin on his face.

I growled, I will wipe that grin right off your face. While I'm glaring and growling ferociously, Natsu and the guild look at me apprehensively.

"Natsu compared to me you're the weakling," I said coldly while unlocking 2 out of the 5 emotions that concealed my power.

"Well if your so powerful, Luce, then lets fight," Natsu challenged boldly.

"Don't call me that, and I accept your challenge," I said coldly and confidently.

"Take it outside brats!" Master yelled.

When we got outside everyone made bets. Everyone voted for Natsu except Master and Levy.

"Weaklings first," I told Natsu, which made him mad. I smirked, Perfect.

Natsu POV

"Weaklings first" Lucy said.

This made me mad and I engulf in fire. She just smirked. I made the first move, "Fire Dragon's Roar!"

She just stood there. I smiled victoriously.

"How vain," She spat coldly.

When the fire disappeared, the guild and I were shocked. Lucy was not injured in any way. She chuckled at our reactions and got into a fighting stance.

"My turn" she said.

Normal POV

"My turn," Lucy said. "Stardress! Leo!"

A gold light surrounded Lucy. As it died down she had different clothes and hair style. Lucy stood in a crop top designed as a white button-up shirt with a red boy tie and a suit coat that stopped at her lower back. She had a ruffled black skirt that stopped mid-thigh, and had white knee length socks with black and white sneakers. Her hair went mid-back and completely wild. (Like Loke's in the Spirit World arc)

"O-Oi, where'd you learn to do that!" shouted Natsu surprised at the new ability.

"All you need to know is that I learned a few new, tricks."

"Whatever I'll still beat you!"

"Confident much?" Lucy asked.

"Quit talking! Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled charging top speed.

Lucy dodged and countered with a swiftkick to the face and a jab to the stomach Leo's power adding more damage to the attack.

Natsu grunts and flies back from the impact. "Damn, that'll leave a mark"

"Natsu," Lucy whispers softly.

"Huh?"

"This fight has gone on long enough, you no longer have any right to disregard me. Not when you can't even scratch me, baka."

Natsu's eyes widen.

"I will end things here," Lucy stated.

"Star Collection Spell: Star Typhoon!"

Wind starts to circulate around Natsu, who is recovering from being slapped by reality, stars with very sharp tips start to appear, all continuously cutting Natsu until 3 minutes (A/N: it was 5 but that'd be cruel) passed. When the spell was finally over Natsu fell to the ground unconscious, various cuts and gashes showering his body.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Well that's all for this chap, sorry if it's short but this is only the start if you guys want me to continue pm me or comment, Kay!

With LOTS of Luv,
Devil's Warrior