Awkward Explanations

Start from the beginning

Jeanne: "of course, master. Good night to you as well."

Y/n waved as he walked away. He looked down at the sketch he had made. An outline of a woman with her child laying next to her.

Y/n: "maybe this could help her."

Despite it being his main worry on the way home. Y/n forgot one MASSIVE factor.

His sister.

The sun rose over Fuyuki and the air was cold. Haruna L/n shifted around in her sleep as the sunlight hit her eyes. She then heard voices from the living room.

???1: "d'ya think he's awake yet?"

???2: "no. He hasn't stirred once."

???3: "Mordred. Maybe you should go wake him up."

???1: "...I need a gun."

???3: "don't you think that's a bit extreme?"

???1: "He scared the crap outta me with one!"

Haruna went to the door that lead to Y/n's room. She had insisted that they sleep in the rooms right next to each other so she could catch him if he was doing something he shouldn't. One of those things being: bringing girls around.

Haruna: "He better not have."

She heard Y/n's door being opened and a female voice

She heard Y/n's door being opened and a female voice. She opened the door slightly and saw Mordred looming over him.

Mordred: "hmmm. Maybe..."

She went to stomp on Y/n's chest to wake him up. But she found his arm locked around her leg and he tripped her up.

Mordred hit the floor with a thud and fell into Haruna's room.

Mordred: "Damn...that hurt. Huh?"

Mordred looked up and saw Haruna's rather angry expression.

Mordred: "Y/n. I think your sister found out."

Y/n slowly got out of bed and saw Haruna.

Y/n: "sup, bitch?"

Haruna: "YOU. WE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT, Y/N!"

Y/n: "do we really though?"

Haruna: "YES!"

Y/n sighed in annoyance before pulling a shirt on.

Y/n: "we'll talk in the living room. Mordred. Don't try and pull that shit again."

Mordred: "It's called revenge."

Y/n: "It's called being a pain!"

Mordred: "Psshh. Nah."

The two looked at each other for a second before they both started laughing. Haruna was frustrated and stormed off to the living room. She could smell something cooking and she walked in slowly to find Jeanne making breakfast from Y/n's notebook.