36- Promoted as a Friend

Zacznij od początku

'I think you're right. We both should talk about this and clear everything,' she agreed. 'Thank you, Jeeva. You cleared up all the mess in my mind,' she hugged me.

Sita's POV:

I could not handle any more drama. I need to rest. I walked towards my room. I heard someone talking. I scanned around. Jeeva and Deiva were talking. They hugged each other tightly.

I always knew this. Jeeva is the one for Deiva. No one can separate them. 'Are they in love?' someone asked. I found Varan's mother standing beside me. 'Yes. Of course, they are in love. And they are getting married soon,' I smiled victoriously.

'I didn't know this before. Anyway congratulations,' she replied. 'Save it for later. Their match is made in heaven,' I stated proudly. 'It is very obvious,' she smiled back.

'I need to rest. Meet you tomorrow,' I made an excuse and went to my room. I know Deiva would fall for Jeeva. No matter what, I am their matchmaker. I'll get them married soon.

Adithi's POV:

Everyone returned to their room after dinner. Uthra, me and Varun's sisters made the arrangements for the Henna ceremony tomorrow. They resorted to their rooms after arranging. I decided to walk around the garden to take a look at the plants.

There were many beautiful flowers and roses. I smelled the roses. It was exotic. Suddenly it got my attention. A red rose plant, which had very big flowers. It was very big than any other flower in the garden.

I looked at it curiously. 'Adithi,' his voice startled me. 'God! You scared me,' I turned to him. 'Sorry! I didn't mean to,' Jeeva sir suppressed his laugh. 'May I what you were inspecting?' he asked me.

'It's the rose. It's beautiful and big. Come, take a look sir,' I replied. He walked to me and gazed at the rose. 'Wow! It's really beautiful,' he said touching it delicately. 'So what are you doing here? I thought you would be resting,' he looked at me sharply. 'I was just getting some fresh air and I wanted to look around the garden. If you wish you can join me on my tour, sir,' I smiled. 'It's my pleasure, Ma'am,' he smiled back.

I resumed my walk along with him. 'I love the feel here sir. It's so relaxing and peaceful,' I stated. 'And I interrupted the feel. Bringing in chaos,' he teased. 'No sir. I think it's safe to have someone here. Because this place is unknown to me. There might be a danger. If someone's with you, you can always use their help. So,' I stretched.

'Only for that reason you have invited me to join your tour. How ambitious?' he sighed. I giggled.

'I was just kidding sir,' I replied. 'I know,' he smiled. 'May I ask you something?' he questioned me. 'Yes sir,' I replied. 'Don't feel weird calling me sir everywhere all the time? You have to be honest Adithi,' he asked me. 'Ok. Yes, I do feel strange. But that's the appropriate term to address you. I cannot find any other way,' I replied. He raised his eyebrows.

'Maybe, I can call you Mr. Uncle,' I laughed. He frowned. 'Sorry, sir. I was just kidding,' I controlled my laughter. 'It's ok. I think calling me Jeeva is way better than Uncle,' he stated. He remained silent. I think I disappointed him. 'Sir, are you upset about how I addressed you?' I asked looking at his face searching for an answer.

'No. I know you were just teasing me. Do I look like a monster to you? I do have some flexibility and humor. And I am not that arrogant,' he replied which relaxed me. 'I know sir,' I smiled. 'You can call me Jeeva,' he continued. 'But,' I hesitated. 'Come on. Just try,' he insisted. 'But sir, you're my boss,' I replied. 'Are there any laws to address a boss as sir always? Come on Adithi,' he sighed.