18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple

Start from the beginning

Ignoring him I turned to look at the mirror again. I saw him through the reflection of the mirror. The yellow lights of burning oil lamps falling on his bare skin had a kind of shine. I would have been feeling timid if another man was being close to me like that, but his presence was not affecting me anymore. I wasn't feeling anything for him. I was being a corpse for him. And he was just a person nothing else. His presence was not affecting me anymore.

Jerking my hand lightly he undid the necklace and placed it on the table. He was looking at me through the reflection of the mirror and I was looking into his with the same questions. I wonder how he collected that strength to see me again after doing such a sin.

My sight followed his as he was looking at my blouse, At that moment something twisted in my stomach. He was looking at my cleavage but I didn't react. I wanted to see how far he could go. How far?

Moving on he undid the last necklace on my neck and I kept staring into his eyes. I wanted to see some guilt, some feeling, some sorry but I couldn't decode his gaze on me. I wanted answers, I wanted why he married me. why he took such vows? Just out of anger?

Turning me he moved to undo the armlets of both of my hands and I felt his rough fingers against the skin of my arms. He was looking into my eyes as I was in his. He moved on to undoing my rings. He softly took all of them out without hurting me.

I wondered if he was the same one who was saying the cursing words while taking holy rounds around the fire. I wondered if he just became different out of anger. Looking into his black eyes with medium lashes. His face and eyes had a darkness that somehow I wanted to look beyond. He was calm as was I.

He moved on with my earrings and undid them too. I wonder how he was doing it perfectly when sometimes being a girl I failed to do that. He moved on with my nosering and he undid it too.

I felt his hand on my forehead as he undid the jewel on my head. Moving on to the back of my hand, I felt his animalistic hand pulling the flowers off my bun that leaving them open swiftly.

I was looking at him closely as his hands moved to my waist, I felt him touching the bare skin of mine with rough fingers and suddenly he knotted his fingers around the waistband, and pulling me closer he broke the beads. My heartbeat raced and my eyes closed. I felt something in my stomach.

I was mad and angry with him and he was enjoying my situation. If he was enjoying undressing me and I should be showing his actual space then. Moving a little back as he was watching me closely. I placed my feet on the couch and with that angry eyes, I signaled Him to undo my anklets too. This was his place and I was going to make him realize soon that he messed with the very wrong girl. The thought of teaching him a lesson was bursting inside like lava.

His face turned stiff watching my move. His right hand jerked my leg swiftly as he pulled me closer and before I realize what was happening, he carried me in his arms. I felt him very close, his chest was bare and I was only in a lehnga and blouse almost half-naked with long open hairs.

He brought me to the bedroom and made me sit on the left side of the big bed. My heartbeat raced a little thinking about what he might want to do. I remembered the screams of that girl. Feeling afraid of him I lay on the bed facing the left side and weighing on the side of my body, I closed my eyes, pretending slept already.

I felt his feet walking away from me. I took a breath of relief thinking him of going away. But I was proven wrong too soon when I felt him climbing the bed and coming beside me. I kept on shutting my eyes begging silently. Please...No...No...No, Please don't do that.

I felt him closer but not daring to turn and look, I was praying. I felt him putting my hair aside and pressed my eyes to close and try to act normally. I didn't know what he was doing. He promised that he won't touch me. Then what the hell he was trying to do?