🌸Last Forever🌸

Kiku and Xiao found themselves now standing in Greece's living room. Greece stood in the open door, and Yao stood behind her.

"But why do you have to go?" Yao asked, voice pleading. Greece frowned apologetically.

"It is the duty of a nation to follow her people into battle," Greece said softly. "I will be back, so don't worry."

Yao blinked sadly. "But you can't go! You'll be hurt!"

Greece smiled. "I've been in many battles before, love. My people are not new to this."

"Please, just stay then!" Yao begged.

"Yao, I have to go." Greece said firmly. Kiku watched as Yao's expression faltered to one of anger.

"Then go! I didn't need you anyway!" Yao yelled, his fists clenched at his sides. Greece stepped back in surprise, but she solemnly nodded and turned.

As she stepped out the door, Yao crossed his arms over his chest. "I hate you," he said under his breath, but loud enough for Greece to hear.

The woman only sighed, closing the door behind her and walking away.

Inside the house, Yao got himself together before entering the kitchen. Making himself something to eat, he quickly ate and stormed up the stairs.

"Like I needed her anyways," Yao scowled to himself. He threw himself down into his bed and pouted for a few minutes. Finally, his eyes fluttered shut.

And just like that, lightning crackled and flashed overhead. Kiku and Xiao startled and looking around, to see they were now in a field.

Yao stood, looking around through the rain. He looked just as confused as Kiku felt.

Suddenly a scream echoed from over the hill. Yao's head snapped up and he ran in the direction of it.

Kiku and Xiao shared a look and followed after him. Yao halted as he came to the crest of the hill.

There, as the bottom of the hill, stood Holy Rome and Greece. Rome has his sword aimed at Greece, who did nothing to stop him.

Kiku winced as he saw the sword drive through Greece's chest.

"No!" Yao screamed, running forward. Kiku watched as Rome removes the sword from Greece's chest, who trembled and fell to the ground.

Yao was almost there when the rain seemed to turn red, and began to pool around Greece and Rome. It formed into a huge tidal wave, sweeping towards Yao, Kiku, and Xiao.

Yao yelled in surprise, as he was washed into the sea of blood. Everything turned red for a moment, before coming back to Yao's dark room.

Yao sat up in bed, screaming. It took his dazed eyes a moment to focus.

"It was just a dream?" Xiao asked. Kiku glanced at him and nodded.

Yao shot out of bed. "Oh god, why did I say those things to her?"

He ran over to a small drawer beside his bed, fumbling around until he found his trademark red silk robe. He quickly threw it on, and pulled his hair back into a ponytail.

"Where did she say she was going again?" Yao asked himself. He quickly ran out of his room, and into a room across the hall. Slamming the door open, he came back out holding a map in his hands.

His eyes stared down at the map, before he pointed to a dot marked on it. "Rome! Wait... Rome? She's fighting in Rome?"

He shook his head and ran down the stairs, stuffing the map into his pocket. He looked around the living room, eyes finally landing on his small backpack. He whipped it onto his back, throwing a few pieces of bread into it as well.