🌸Elegancy and Cupcakes🌸

How could I not include my favorite 2P's in this story?

Also at the end of this part, for anyone not familiar with the 2P's, I have a list of names and who they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiku sighed, fiddling with the black fountain pen in his hand. He still couldn't think of a way to get through to Yao.

Yong Soo has called him earlier, telling him that he had been worried about their former caretaker. Kiku had asked what he meant, and Yong had replied that Yao wasn't talking to him anymore.

Kiku found himself unsurprised, and had ignored Yong's protests to help their big brother figure. However a little later that same day, none other than feared and renowned Ivan Braginski called him.

Kiku had answered, uncertain of why one of the world superpowers had called. Ivan's worried voice had met his thoughts.

"Something is wrong with Yao," he stated simply. "He will not talk to me or anyone else."

"So why'd you call me about this?" Kiku asked, slightly annoyed. Though he wouldn't let his voice show it, he was slowly getting a bit worried. Ivan, out of all countries, had called him.

"You are only one who can help," Ivan said. "You two are good friends, da?"

"Were," Kiku corrected, and he flinched a bit at the bitterness in his voice. "Were good friends." He added a bit softer.

"So what do you mean he won't talk to anyone?" Kiku continued, drumming his fingers on the desk in front of him.

There was a pause.

"He usually go around and talk to his people, and to other country," Ivan's voice became distant as he thought. "He does not do that anymore. Like I said, he won't even talk to me."

"Why would he talk to you anyway?" Kiku asked. "I didn't think you two were on very good political terms?"

Kiku could hear Ivan scowl over the line. "We do our best to pay no attention to political bullshit," Kiku could practically hear the frown in Ivan's voice. "We are not just controlled by our government."

Kiku sighed. "Yeah, guess you're right."

They had talked for a while, and Kiku picked up on the fact that there was definitely something going on between Yao and Ivan, Yao had holed himself up in his house and refused to talk to anyone, and apparently Kiku was the only one who could help.

Scowling, he hung up and stood, walking over to his tall mirror. He slipped on his usual white uniform over his black tank top. Adjusting the golden-lined cuffs of the sleeves, he looked into the mirror only to jump in surprise.

Xiao stood in the mirror, frowning back at him.

Kiku took a step back, allowing the 2P to enter his realm through the mirror. Xiao wore his usual red uniform, a black belt tied around the waist that shone slightly in the light of Kiku's lamp.

His hair was pulled into a messy ponytail to the side of his head, and he wore his favorite maroon cap. Golden chain earrings hung from his ears, and he wore a single golden band around his wrist.

Xiao walked up to Kiku, a frown still plastered on his normally smiling face.

"What are you doing here, Xiao?" Kiku asked, looking over his 2P companion.

Xiao sighed, and lay a hand on Kiku's shoulder, his mahogany eyes looking into Kiku's brown ones.

"Kuro told me there's something going on between you and Yao, but he's too chicken to come here and tell you himself. Little prick doesn't want you to think he cares. So I came, and I'm here to help you." Unknowing to Xiao, two other nations strode up behind him.