Chapter 4

Ebony

The next day at school was the same as yesterday. Boring. Slow. And obviously, full of lies. And so was the day after that, and the day after that and...do you really need me to go on? Its been a whole two weeks now, and it's got to a point where when they are talking to me about certain things and they don't even look at me in the eye.

Sighing, I turn to face my history partner: Stefan. He is actually so clever it's unreal. I obviously do some work, but when you have a genius as a partner, it's hard to get involved when they pretty much know much everything. It's creepily strange.

"So I'll come round yours at 5?" Stefan's voice brings me out of my daze.

"Shoot! You can't come mine tonight, my dad's working late nights so he has to sleep in the day" I grumble as I pout in annoyance.

"It's fine, you can just come mine" His voice was wary a he offered but I ignored this and took the chance of exploring more of Stefan.

"Sure" I smile "I promise you can come mine next time" I hold my pinky out as if to promise. We laugh at this.

Yes, me and Stefan have become closer since I first arrived a few weeks ago, and no, not at all in the way your thinking

Yes, me and Stefan have become closer since I first arrived a few weeks ago, and no, not at all in the way your thinking. He's like a brotherly figure for me. He was so...broody when I first got here it was almost annoying...but I think I've brought him out of his shell. Kinda.

And, of course, me and Caroline are closer than ever. Even Bonnie's come round, we've decided to go to this founders party together as Caroline's going with Tyler...its just...Elena. I feel as if she almost hates me, no in fact despises me.

She even threatened me about stefan at one point. Telling me to "back off" or she will do something I "won't forget", I even think the words "silly bitch" where in the mix of that rant, but whatever. It didn't stop me from being friends with stefan.

But the one thing that been on my mind constantly was...him.

What I could do to that perfect body-

I snap out of my thoughts flushing red when my dirty thoughts get cut short as the Bell rings, signalling the end of the school day. Bringing all my stuff together I give Stefan a quick hug telling him I'll see him later and head out to meet Caroline and Bonnie by my locker.

"Ebony!" I hear Caroline's voice call behind me. "Where have you been?" Her questioning voice startles me.

"Tanner kept me late. Why?" I raise a eye brow as she and Bonnie look at me excitedly.

"Bonnie..." Trailing off I say her name knowing she will tell me.

"Well, do you know the founders party?" Caroline questions smiling widely but before I can even answer she interrupts me. "Well you obviously need a new dress...so we are going shopping!!" She claps her hands excitedly but I just look at Bonnie.