Chapter 11

Ebony

I wake up with a tired smile. Lastnight was incredible. Absolutely amazing. Fantastic. Tremendous. Do you want me to continue? Turns out vampire sex is a billion times better than normal sex. I'm never going back. That's it, I'm on the dark side.

Me and stefan stopped off at this little B&B not being able to wait any longer for eachother. He was gentle and kind but at the same time rough and kinky. The kinky part I suspect to be a bonus from the no humanity problem.

I sigh and roll over, coming face to face with a grinning Stefan. "Goodmorning" he greets me nicely but I can feel his smirk on my back as I put his shirt on, wanting to cover some of my modesty.

"Morning Stefan," I mumble this, jumping back into the bed with a grin.

"Don't you have school?" He smirks at me, but the question doesn't surprise me. Obviously I have school, but I'm a tad preoccupied at the moment with a curtain Salvatore brother to notice.

I nod, taking a sarcastic look at my wrist, that doesn't hold a watch and sigh dramatically. "Yep, started about 20 minuets ago..." I trail off grinning and jump of Stefan's torso, sitting on him.

"You little rebel you." Stefan is sarcastic and I roll my eyes while a little voice in the back of my mind screams at me.

This isn't you! Stop. This it's real. I want to listen to it, but I can't.

"So stefan, how's klaus treating you?" I smirk at my question, wanting stefan to feel uncomfortable. "That is, if he's still around? Or is your humanity off because you want it to be this time?"

He raises a surprised eyebrow, shocked that I knew about klaus and the originals.

Let's just say Me, Caroline and bonnie had a little chit chat about keeping secrets from Bestfriends, they spilled instantly. Everything. And I mean everything. From Damon killing Jeremy, to bitchy Katherine an her moonstone, to Elena's humanity turning off when a curtain someone in her life *cough* Jeremy. *cough* got himself killed by this dude called silas?

Stefan is still frowning, "How'd you know about klaus?" He asks.

I shrug, trying to irritate him some more. "Okay, so Caroline spilled everything!" I exclaims dramatically and smile, "C'mon! I was so out of the loop! If our life was some kind of TV show or something I would've been like 4 seasons behind!" I exclaim this with a dramatic sigh.

"He moved to New Orleans a while back." Stefan shrugs, "I turned it off because I wanted too this time." He's smirking now and i smile.

"Good. Can't have you getting all emotional on me." I whisper this seductively kissing his bare chest, getting lower, and lower.

He pulls me back up by my chin, forcing my eyes on his, "Hmm, your different. Stronger. Meaner. Sexy." He raises his eyebrows in question, and I shrug.

"That's what happens when the guy your falling for turns out to be the asshole that killed your mom." I'm sarcastic while speaking and resume kissing him. "Enough talking already!" I groan this, and am suddenly flipped over, stefan hovering over my naked body.

"What? One night of hot vampire sex wasn't enough for you?" Stefan smirks, lowering down on me, pressing our bodies together.

Yes. It was enough! But I don't say that.

I shake my head, "Not even close..."

"Let's change that."

"Let's."

*

So me and stefan decided we had enough if that depressing hotel. So we both came up with the bright idea that it would be a good idea to go skinny dipping tonight. In this lake that he found right in the centre of mystic falls.

"I don't know.." I had said after he'd suggested it, not feeling sure about doing this.

He looked into my eyes, ringing me into a daze, I feel as though I can't look away. "C'mon have some fun!" Was his reply, so now I'm here, standing on the edge if the lake, getting undressed in what feels like -200 in temperature.

"It's freezing!" I exclaim with the shivers, giggling as I strip my leggings off.

"I'll warm you up." Stefan winks suggestively and I snicker.

"Smooth." I comment this, nodding in approval as he strips naked in front of me.

"I know."

I sigh nervously, looking around to making sure no ones around. I quickly strip naked and jump into the lake, the freezing water swamping my body. I shiver.

"Get in here!" I call back to stefan who jumps in after me. He swims over, and I wrap my legs around his waist, resting my arms on his shoulders.

"Who knew you could be...fun?" I whisper this is fake shock and he glares down at me.

"Hmm, who knew you could be..." He trails off, as he thinks for a word to describes me. "Reckless." He smirks, satisfied with the adjective.

"Reckless?" I repeat the word with a frown. "I'm not reckless." I shake my head.

"Yes, you are." He tells me with a smirk.

"I am?" I agree for a moment, before snapping out of it. "How?" I challenge, my eyes narrowed on him when he sends me a look, asking me with his eyes if he should answer that. "Go on." I promt, standing and crossing my arms across my chest.

"Well, for starters, you've decided it's best to sleep with your Bestfriend just because you and your boyfriend are fighting?"

"He's not my boyfriend." I remind quickly cutting in.

"Not anymore." He retorts, causing a sharp pain to shoot through my heart. "And second, your here, fully naked and freezing in a lake that a monstrous vampire brought you to...?"

I freeze. And not because of the cold. "Are you going to kill me here?" I whisper these words, not really wanting the answer.

"Not yet." He strokes my face, and I suddenly wonder why I'm not scared. I look down and don't see my vervain necklace.

"My necklace.." I whisper, touching the spot where it used to sit. "You've compelled me." I deduce.

I knew this wasn't like me.

"Hmm hmm," He smiles, still stroking my face.

"How much of this is real?" I ask, my voice quivering.

"Well, I compelled you not to be scared," He stops, twirling a strand of hair between his fingers before continuing. "I also compelled you to want a distraction. Me."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to."

I shudder, feeling suddenly exposed and violated. I look around, searching for an escape when a strong voice chimes out into the wind. I freeze.

"Stefan? Ebony? Is that you?!"

Caroline.