✯Chapter 21✯

En başından başla

"No," she said, "It's a stupid idea."

"Are you scared?" I teased.

"Why should I be scared?" I could tell that she was blushing now. "Fine! Let's set up a date for tomorrow night."
"Movie night?" Coraline suggested.

"We'll meet at the movie theatre," Tina said, "I'm choosing the movie. If I let Coraline choose the movie, she'll just pick a chick flick."

"Deal," I said. Coraline nodded in agreement.

"Hell no."

I told Levi about the idea of a group date, and he was instantly against it.

"Please," I begged, "It's going to be fun."
"I don't have time for that crap," he said, typing away at his laptop.

"Tina hasn't been serious over a guy in a long time. This guy might be 'the one'."

"And why is that any of my business?"

"Don't you want what's best for Tina?"

Levi leaned back into his chair. He gave me an annoyed look.

"Don't make me do this," he groaned, rubbing the nape of his neck.

I went over to him and gave him a hug from behind. "Please? Do it for me? It'll be fun. I want us to go on a date just as great as the beach one."

"We can do that with just the two of us," Levi said with his low deep voice that made my heart skip a beat. But I could hear from his voice that he was starting to give in.

"Pretty please?" I buried my face in his neck then gave him a sweet smile. "For me?"

"Don't do that..." he said, looking away from me.

"Is that a yes?"

He chuckled. "Yeah," he said in defeat.

"Yay!" I hugged him tighter. "I'm looking forward to it!"

"So who's the guy?" Levi asked, smiling now at my excitement.

"I call him the apple guy." I told him about the day I paid Tina a visit and saw him there. "From what I could see, he seemed like a nice guy. He wasn't clingy to her, which is a huge plus for her. He just gave her the apple and walked away. And he also helped her clean her house."

Levi snickered. "Tina's house is clean now thanks to that guy? Okay, I'm sold."

I looked at his laptop's screen. His Internet browser had a bunch of tabs open. But surprisingly the tab he was on was explaining something about restraining orders.

"Did you find out who was trying to contact me?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "I'm waiting for the person to call back so I can trace the call. But the person hasn't called back yet."

"I see..."

"Hey." Levi patted my hands which were resting on his chest. "It's going to be fine."

"Is it? I don't know why this is happening..."

"It's probably just some lame jackass pulling a stunt like this. I won't let anyone hurt you or scare you."

I couldn't help but blush at his words. But for some reason I couldn't bring myself to calm down. Until I knew who was pulling this prank on me, I couldn't put my mind at ease.

The movie night was finally here. It wasn't until after we were all there that Tina told us we were going to watch a scary movie.

"Nope, I don't think so," I said.