One year later

Omniscient POV

"Mommy it my birthday again!" Adria cheered as she ran towards Ariel.

"I know sweety. Mommy got you some great presents." Ariel said as she held Adria.

"I get a wing? I want joowy!" Adria said.

"It's a surprise." Ariel said as Drake walked into the room.

"Daddy got you every thing you been asking for daddy's baby." Drake, my husband said as he held Adria's little brother.

"Der go my bwoda mommy!" Adria cheered.

I had another baby after Drake and I got back together. I got pregnant after that date we had because he knocked the bottom out. Now, we have our healthy 3 month old, Drake Jr. He looks just like Drake and is always up under him, so he is a Jr.

"Hey little babies." Tamara said to the kids as she walked in. Keia walked in and picked up Jr. He laid on her and started talking his baby talk.

"Goo. Goo Goo. Noo na ni!" he said to Keia.

He has a little crush on her. Every time she comes around, he starts making noise and laying on her. It's so cute. She thinks it's adorable and gets a laugh out of it.

"Hey little one. Happy birthday Adria." Keia said.

"Thank you aunty Keia." Adria said as she kissed Keia on the cheek.

"Lets celebrate." I said before turning on Adria's favorite song, Single Ladies, by Beyonce.

I put her down and let her dance. She is going to be a great dancer when she gets older. She moved her little legs and arms to the beat and sang along. She shook her little butt and did quick poses.

I laughed and joined with her. We danced together with me trying to keep up with her. Keia was laughing hard and had to hand Jr. to Drake because she was doubling over. Tamara was getting a kick out of it too. Her kids joined in and danced with Adria. They seemed to be able to keep up, so I sat my ass down. A diva was tired y'all!

I was just so happy that I got to spend time with my friends and my husband and children. That meant the most to me. It was the happiest time of my life. I couldn't have had a better day before.

Later on that night, I lay in bed looking at my 10 carrot diamond ring that Drake had put on my ring finger. He walked in and got into bed with me. I hugged him.

"Baby I love you. I'm so glad you got yo shit together and married my sexy ass." I said smiling at him.

"I know baby. Cause all I want is you." With that, we kissed.

The End niggas! Lol. That's the end of this story. Read my book Curves and my other book, Bad Strippers of Cotton Candy Place. I'm gonna be working on my albino series. It's the life of a girl with Albinism. It's a rare thing where you have no skin pigments or very little. The hair is white or blonde, the eye brows are white or blonde and the skin is pale even if you're black. Most of them have beautiful colored eyes, but they can't see very well. Anyway, I hope you liked my story. Thanks for reading. Comment and vote. Goodbye.