Us?

Ariel POV

Drake walked in with Adria on his hip sleep. He looked tired and I felt bad. I had went out with Tamara and Keia and I had just came back home from the club. He had to babysit at my house. I walked over and grabbed Adria from Drake. I took her to her room and put her in her bed.

I came back into the living room to see Drake laying on the couch watching basketball. I walked over and sat on the recliner across from him. He looked at me. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You're too pretty." he said.

"Thanks. I be tryin you know." I said in a ghetto tone as I patted my hair.

"Hahaha!" he laughed and sat up and looked at me. "I wanna go to dinner with you." he said.

"I don't know about all that." I said.

I still needed time to trust him again. He had broken my trust and hurt me to the core. Not to mention he was doing this to me while I was hurting because my best friend had died. It's like, have you no sympathy?

I looked at his hopeful eyes. I didn't want to say no, but a part of me was scared to say yes. I didn't want to be hurt again. That hurt me and ruined the little self esteem I had. I had wondered why he hurt me. Was I not pretty enough? Was my body not glamorous enough? Maybe I was just not freaky enough.

"Please. I'm sorry for everything. I didn't understand that you were hurting and needed time. I was only thinking about myself. I just wanted some attention." he pleaded grabbing my hands and kissing them.

I pulled away from him angrily. How dare he say this to me now? He waited until after I was hurt and at rock fucking bottom to tell me this? If he felt that way, he should have said the shit earlier before he decided to fuck another bitch. He never came to me with this.

"You should have said it to me then. I would have tried to come to you more often and try to show you affection! I came to you every time I had a problem, but why you ain't do that for me?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's just... I just don't know." he said as he held his head down.

"Alright.  I don't know why I let you back into my life. I should have kicked yo ass to the curb when you first tried to get with me." I said before turning to walk away.

I felt Drake grab my arm and pull me back to him. We were so close, I could kiss him if I wanted to. His hand caressed my jaw and his fingers ran through my hair.

I didn't mean to hurt you. If I had been thinking clearly, this wouldn't have happened." he said.

"You hurt me so bad." I said as tears trailed down my face.

"I'm so sorry. I don't wanna see you cry no more. I don't wanna see you stress." he said.

"Then show me that you love me and have my back like I got yours." I said.

"Baby I'll try my best. Just please come on a date with me." he said.

"Alright fine nigga." I said as I looked at him.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow." he said before kissing me passionately and leaving.

The next day.

I woke up feeling refreshed. I showered, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my hair. I made breakfast for me and Adria. She and I ate and talked. I love my little baby. She's so smart and loves her momma.

"Momma I had a dweam that you and daddy got mawwied" she said happily.

"We did? What kind of dress was I wearing?" I asked.

"You had on a white one. It made you nook like a pwincess" she said with a smile as I took her out of her high chair and carried her into her room to get her some clothes for the day.

I put her on an orange t-shirt and some black jeans with some orange and black Nikes. I put her hair in a puff and put an orange ribbon on it. I put her in her play pen and put a stuffed animal in there with her and turned on the tv. I sat down and watched tv and her while she played.

She soon fell asleep, so I called Tamara and asked her if she could babysit for me while I went on a date with Drake. Tamara warned me to be careful with Drake and not to be too quick to trust him. I assured her it was fine.

I took Adria next door to Tamara and got dressed. I put on a black BodyCon dress with black red bottoms. I put my hair in a bun at the top of my head and put curly bangs on the side. I put on some powder, some blush, some pink lipstick to show off my full lips, and some eye liner. I put on some jewelry and grabbed my purse. I sprayed on some perfume on my way out.

Drake was waiting outside. It was lunch time and he was planning on taking me to a fancy restaurant, so I had to look fancy. I hopped in his Lamborghini and relaxed in it as he drove us to The Vuj. It was a French restaurant across town. He parked and I got out. We walked into the restaurant and had a seat.

"So what's up?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just been chilling at home with Adria." I said.

"You know what? We've been through a lot together since we've gotten together. It's been some crazy shit. Let's pretend for a bit that we just met and forget about everything that's happened." he said.

"Fine." I said.

"Hi. My name is Drake. You shole is fine." he said smiling at me.

"My name is Ariel. Nice to meet you Drake." I said smiling at him.

"So what's your sign?" he asked.

"I'm a Virgo." I said.

Omniscient POV

They sat and talked, getting to know each other all over again. They both fell in love with each other all over again. Ariel thought to herself that if she could do everything again, she would do it exactly the same.

"Ariel, what do you think about there possibly being an us again?" Drake asked.

"Hmmm." Ariel contemplated.

What do you think Ariel will say? Comment and vote. One more chapter left. Read my book Curves.