Peek A boo Bitch

Drake POV

"We found her" My best friend said to me.

I've been looking for my baby momma and child for a year now. I don't know why she left, but at times, I've been glad she did. Nobody knew that we were of any connection or about my baby, so they didn't go looking for them or try to get them to hurt me.

I just know they out there somewhere. I'm out the game, so I can go find them. They in California doing it up. She gon be so shocked when she see me. I owe her a piece of my mind.

.................................................

I walked into my room and packed my shit. I got in my car and got ready to go find my baby momma. It's been a week since I found out where she was and i can't wait to see her. I missed her so much and I long to meet my seed.

I can't believe it's been a year. I've been hurt, depressed, and  losing my fucking mind for a whole year! I can't believe this shit. The more I think about it, the angrier I get.

Ariel POV

I walked into my home feeling tired. My daughter was asleep in my arms and I was the walking dead. My ass was so sleepy. I put her in her crib and went to my room.

I got in bed and fell asleep. I woke up to my ringing phone. I answered it tiredly.

"Whet?" I said sounding mad and ghetto.

"Hello." it was a voice I couldn't make out. It was just above a whisper.

"I missed you." said the voice.

"Umm.. Who is this?" I asked nervously.

"It's your future" the line went dead. What the fuck?!

Fear began to overtake me and my heart began to beat fast. Who could this be? Drake doesn't know where I am. No other guy has my number.

I tried to calm myself. It's okay Ariel. You're fine. Deep down, I felt that I wasn't.

Unknown POV

I told her she needed me. I'm not going to let her walk away thinking I'm just gon let the shit slide. I had to give her a call. How I got her number? I have my ways.

I will have her. Trust and believe that. I don't do no playing. I get what I want.

My girlfriend, Kelsey walked in. I looked at her and smiled. She was so fine. Her body was right. Her pussy was always wet. Her tattoos were always complementing her bone structure.

She was just too easy. Too wild. I wanted something of a chase. I love a chase. That's why Ariel would be perfect. Just to feel on her full hips and cup her big breasts would make me the happiest man on earth.

.....................................................

Drake POV

I pulled up the the apartment Ariel lives in. It was a nice building. I see she's doing well for herself. Time to confront.

I got out the car and walked to the door. I knocked and I could hear Ariel's sweet voice.

"Who is it?" she sounded nervous.

"Me" I said in a woman like voice.

She slung open the door and the look on her face was priceless. She looked guilty, scared, and surprised all at the same time.

She was still fine as hell. She looked better. Her hair was grown out more and well groomed. Curly all over. She sported lip gloss on her full round lips. Her low cut tank top showed off her ample cleavage. Her tight jeans squeezed her thick thighs.

"Damn" I said while looking at her and licking my lips.

"You... You.... here?" she said confused.

" I tracked yo sneaky ass down." I said with a smirk.

"Umm... I.." I pushed past her and walked into the house.

I heard small feet pattering on the floor. I then saw my little girl, my child, run into the room looking just like me. My jaw dropped at how adorable she was. I was ready to cry. I had missed her first steps.

"Mommyyyy!" she screamed. I guess she's shy. She backed away and started to cry.

I felt a tear drop down my face. My baby didn't even know me. She didn't know her own father. Ariel took that from me. How could she?

Ariel walked in and picked up my daughter and held her calming her instantly. She lay on Ariel's shoulder quietly while sucking her thumb and well on her way yo sleep. Ariel rubbed her scalp making her eyes close slowly. Soon, her little breaths were even and she seemed to be asleep peacefully.

"She doesn't even know me." I said shaking my head with disappointment and hurt.

"We'll talk later. Make yourself at home. Dinner is almost ready." she said with a blank stare before walking away into what I'm guessing is my daughter's room.

I sat down and put my face in my hands. I can't believe this shit. I never thought it would be so painful.

Ariel POV

I feel like shit. She doesn't even know him. I have to tell her this is her daddy soon. She'll start acting as if he is a stranger forever. I walked into the living room.

"Drake... I'm so sorry. I just didn't want her to be a part of the life you were living. I know what happens to thugs and their family. It wasn't safe for her." I said as tears fell from my eyes.

"She doesn't even know me. You could have shown her a picture or something." he said looking at me.

I could see the tears in his eyes. I walked over to him and tried to wipe his tears, but he pushed my hand away. I took a deep breath and sat across from him. He looked at me now angry.

"I hate you" he said with a mug.

I felt another tear slip down my eyes. I wish he could understand. I only did this for her. I wanted her to be safe.

"I'm sorry." I whispered before leaving the room.

I went to my room and locked myself in. I then walked into my bathroom and slid down the wall. I began to break down little by little. Why do I always have to make people unhappy? Why can't I be normal?