Hoe

Drake POV

I let my home boy talk my into going to the club with him. Man. It was a strip club. So many bad bitches. So much ass. So much titties.

All of a sudden, I seen Keyshunna on the stage shaking that big ass of hers. She did look good. Well, at that moment, she could have looked a mess, I was drunk. She saw me when her dance was over and walked over to me. The boys hooted and hollered. I smiled as she sat on my lap.

"Hey big daddy. Wanna go to the back?" she asked.

"Yea." I said.

She walked me to the back room and pushed me on the bed. She unzipped my pants and proceeded to perform oral sex on my member. I started getting hard as fuck. I grabbed her hair and made her throat that shit.

She climbed on top of me and slid a condom on me and rode me like a stallion. I moaned. She was tight and wet. Not as good as Ariel, but she was good for the moment.

Ariel had been holding out on me. She told me that we need to worry about our future right now and not sex. We hadn't done it in three months. So when my home boy asked me to come to the club with him to celebrate his take over of dead Ethan's drug cartel, I was happy to comply.

I busted a nut on Keyshunna face and left. I ain't give a fuck. I drove home and took a shower. Ariel had on bra and panties and was laying in the bed seductively when I came home.

I wasn't in the mood and I felt guilty as fuck, so I just ate her out and went to sleep. I had night mares and tossed and turned. I felt like shit for messing around on her.

I know its short, but I have this all planned out. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Goodnight wattpad readers and writers. PS: any of y'all know any good wattpad books for me to read?
Also, read my story Curves. Thanks.