To The Death

Ariel POV

Drake, Adria, and I have all been living in a damn hotel room. It's got two beds, a mini fridge, a flat screen, and two closets. The bathroom is nice and has two sinks. The room is all white. It's always cold as hell in here, so Adria calls it our ice cave.

I sat her in the bed after her bath with her pajamas on. She climbed under the covers. Drake walked in looking mad. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss. His face softened.

"Tell me what's the matter." I said rubbing his shoulders.

"It's not Ethan who did that to you. It was his girlfriend Kelsey. She knows you not dead. She gon come after you." he said.

"How did you find all this out?"I asked as tears fell from my eyes.

I was pissed. I was getting tired of people trying to fuck with me. Real tired. First my sister, then my mom's dead ex, then Ethan, now this bitch. I can't win for losing.

I got my phone out my purse and called Keia. She answered quickly.

"Hey. Are you okay?" she said worriedly.

She had been concerned about my safety since she found out about my stalker. I was going to need her to do me a favor.

"I need you to keep Adria for a couple days. I'll bring her over there and I'll come back some time next week." I said.

"Alright." she sad. "What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I have to make sure all this goes away. So she won't have to worry about anything." I said before hanging up.  "Drake, we need to take Adria to Keia." I said.

Three hours later

We pulled up at Keia's house and I dropped off Adria. I didn't give Keia a chance to say any last words. I just left. We pulled bavk up at the hotel and there stood Kelsey and Ethan.

I was time to get this party started. I got out of he car and so did Drake. We walked over to them. Kelsey was giving me the evil eye.

"You're the one doing this to me. You wanted to kill me because a guy I didn't even wat was stalking me?" I sad angrily.

"You're disgusting. I don't know why he would even look your way." she said before slapping me.

I had had enough. Everything that had ever been a misfortune to me came back. All the times i was called a name. All the times I was wronged. Everything.

I punched Kelsey and she flew into the car she was in front of. The glass broke and I could see blood coming out of her nose and mouth. She slid off the car and landed on her stomach on the concrete. There was a huge piece of glass stuck in he back of her head. I was in shock.

"Kelsey!" Ethan cried out as he ran to her.

"Dead couple." Drake said as he pulled out his gun and shot Ethan in the back of the head.