Murder

Drake POV

I woke up to a lonely bed. I miss Ariel. I really wanna get back with her. I miss feeling her soft skin and laying in her large titties and cupping her plump ass in my hands. I been having wet dreams about her. It's crazy.

I walked into the kitchen to see her cooking breakfast for Adria while Adria sat in her play pen. I walked over to Ariel and wrapped my arms around her thin waist. She jumped and looked at me. I smiled at her and she pushed me away. Hurt my damn feelings.

I poked out my bottom lip and walked out the kitchen. My home boys were at the liquor store right now, so I was alone with my boo. Well she not my boo, but I want her to be.

"Breakfast is ready." Ariel called from the kitchen.

I rushed in. My baby can cook. I sat Adria down in her seat and handed her a plate and then I got my own plate. I started grubbing like there was no tomorrow. Ariel sat down and started eating as well. We were having a peaceful breakfast until I heard a loud thud in the backyard.

"What was that?" Ariel asked.

"I'm a go check it out." I said before getting up and going toward the back window.

I saw something that looked like a human slumped over on the ground. What the hell? I know this ain't no dead body in the backyard. This is a little much.

I opened the back door and went over to the body. The clothing looked familiar. I turned the guy over to see it was Seth who lay there dead. Aw man. He was like a brother to me.

There was a note beside him. I picked it up and read it as I went back into the house and locked the door. I walked over to Ariel and showed her the note. She read it aloud.

"If you don't want your baby daddy's friends to keep dying, I suggest you tell him to stop looking for me. You will be mine Ariel. Don't worry your pretty little head. Your Secret Admirer." Ariel had tears in her eyes.

"Seth is dead." I said.

She broke down. I held her. I felt tears fall down my eyes. I felt like I had lost an arm. Seth was my right hand man.

"We should just stop worrying about him. I don't want anymore of your friends to die." she said.

"Fine." I said.