Piece of ass

Drake POV

Remember when I was saying Ariel was all I needed? Well, that was a load of shit. I seen Keyshunna at the club three days later and she was looking oh so good, I wanted to take her right there. Man I know it's not fair to Ariel, but I have needs. She's so busy working or hanging with her friends that I don't get barely any of her time.

I've made Keyshunna my side piece of ass. She doing a good job so far and I hope it stays that way at least until I can get Ariel to pay attention to me more often. It's sad I have to resort to this to get some ass, buy a nigga gotta do what a nigga gotta do. Keyshunna is fine though. This should be fun.

"Yes Drake!" Keyshunna yelled out as I fucked her.

I was imagining she was Ariel which was hard since she kept screaming and shit. It was getting annoying, so I put my hand on her mouth. I went full force and I could feel that I was banging at her guts. That's exactly what I wanted.

I fucked the shit out of her for about twenty more minutes and finally busted my nut. Man, if I had known I could just bust a nut in this ho anytime I felt like it and leave, I would have started fucking with her years ago. Don't get it twisted, Ariel still got better pussy, but Keyshunna is more available. I need availability. I can't just fuck once a month. Hell no. I have needs.

Three months later

Ariel POV

Drake has not been on point lately. I had a time where I was going through personal issues, so I didn't wanna have sex much, but now, I do and he isn't there to give it to me. He hasn't been around much and it's causing problems. I'm lonely and Adria misses her daddy.

He barely comes home sometimes and others, he comes home late at night. I don't know what's going on. I just know that there is a problem and I have to start doing what I have to do to make it right. Whatever it is I did, I've got to fix it.

I just hope he hasn't found himself a side piece of ass.

I know it's short, but it's part of the plan. comment and vote.

Also read my story on my other profile, Big_la... the story is called Did Me Wrong. I hope you like it. Alright byyye.